Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

To be honest, it can be a strain if it's not your account. Always have to go thru them. Have the cash on deck for the order. Hope they have PayPal(my homie doesn't). Etc etc etc.
Discounts are about as random as the weather for me
laugh.gif
Yup, my best friend has it and whenever I ask we argue. Then we make up and sometimes he hooks me up lol.
laugh.gif

Glad the Warriors finally lost. Lakers will rebound after all star break. Watch.

After I got these, I'm glad I sold my gammas. Those were utter shiet compared to these beauties.

Last edited:
Crazy, I was at Champs waiting in line and I guess they sold the guy in front of me's pair. Needless to say, dude wasn't happy.

I don't understand I mean the Bulls had 10 loses soo GS still has to drop 10 more.

I could see if it was the 11th loss and the shoes dropped today.

Got nervous today since I'm not in my home town and had no idea what stores did what... Went to the first mall in Denver Cherry Creek and they were dry... Went to the second mall Southwest Plaza around 5p and Champs was dry. Went down to Shoe Palace and they had one more 13 left... Robo Copped!!! I was surprised that there were some left over so late... Denver you have a new respect from me! View media item 1825700 View media item 1825701

I'm surprised you found them in Denver... It has a terrible shoe selection. I still have yet to see any flyknits or anything out-of-the-ordinary out here.

I got shipping confirmation from the SNKRS app about an hour ago and just now got the shipping confirmation email as well.

Back
Top Bottom