Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Was at Sunvalley HOH earlier picking up a homies pair, still crowded even though pickup window was ending in an hour. One of the employees put pairs on the counter for those people in line. Dude comes out the cuts and tries to snatch one of the pairs but gets caught up by the manager. He proceeded to try to play it off like he didn't know what they were

People be on anything for these releases lol

So you use to like the playoff 11s..... why do you hate them now?
well I was exaggerating on hate but I wont ever buy or wear them again.Idk maybe I feel im just to old to wear them now.Not my style anymore.I like the more subtle space jam.I am waiting to see these 72s in person.I would maybe buy cool greys and concords tho.I didnt wear much when I owned them tho.

But space jam is my favorite shoe of all time.If they release again it is 5 pairs minimum for me.

Now that I have these in hand, I can see that so many of the review videos used GMs. The quality on these are pretty good for a $200 GR. Have 3 personal pairs and the biggest flaw is that one of the right shoes has a little bit too much stitching on the inside of the tongue (makes the shoe slightly less comfortable).

I think the hype will die down in a few months like the legend blues, and those were OGs. JB  are making a lot of these to combat those fakes that are flooding the market. 

So Nike can't cancel orders after 30 minutes? And now I have to wait till the shoes arrive, then send them back to get a refund? What type of ish is that? They haven't even shipped or charged for them...

Last edited:
Got nervous today since I'm not in my home town and had no idea what stores did what... Went to the first mall in Denver Cherry Creek and they were dry... Went to the second mall Southwest Plaza around 5p and Champs was dry. Went down to Shoe Palace and they had one more 13 left... Robo Copped!!! I was surprised that there were some left over so late... Denver you have a new respect from me! View media item 1825700 View media item 1825701

Villa just shipped both of my pairs 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom