Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Copped my pair from a local consignment shop in Norfolk, VA. They still have sizes left. Check their IG @Lace2Sole for those who missed out They ship all over the U.S.

[thread="620289"] [/thread]

To be honest, it can be a strain if it's not your account. Always have to go thru them. Have the cash on deck for the order. Hope they have PayPal(my homie doesn't). Etc etc etc.

Discounts are about as random as the weather for me :lol:
Having to chance it and buy non refundable gift cards :x

:lol: yea that too. It's beautiful when it happens but it's something I never rely on especially when the connect likes the same shoes you do. You take that back seat 9/10 times :lol:

Still a lot of em available for retail in my city. But the shop' s making everyone spend $35 worth of nike stuffs to be able to buy these.

1. Playoffs
2. Concords
3. 72-10
4. Jams
5. Legend Blues
6. Annivs
7. Cool Grey
8. Gamma

3 & 4 can interchange

Last edited:
Was nice being able to get 3 pairs in my size. Took 45 mins of waiting on Nike.com then an hour after launch I tried again and was able to get another pair. I've been buying 11s since the originals and they have always been my favorite shoe. Space jams and concords are my favorite but can't wait till these get here. Sounds like really good quality. Here's some pics of a few ds pairs I have.

View media item 1825645
View media item 1825646
View media item 1825647

Was nice being able to get 3 pairs in my size. Took 45 mins of waiting on Nike.com then an hour after launch I tried again and was able to get another pair. I've been buying 11s since the originals and they have always been my favorite shoe. Space jams and concords are my favorite but can't wait till these get here. Sounds like really good quality. Here's some pics of a few ds pairs I have.

View media item 1825645
View media item 1825646
View media item 1825647
nice collection

1.Space Jams

2.Space Jams

3.Space Jams

4.Space Jams

5.Dylan!!

I dont want any other 11s but space jams.I hate the Playoff 11s now.Hate

31e2bf89f22f916fa0e692361c5f0dcb.gif

Congrats tho 
nthat.gif
LOL! I didn't think you could top the first one from earlier today but when you pulled this one out the hat I almost dropped my glass of cognac. Thanks bro, you the man just like The Dragon.

Back
Top Bottom