Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

patiently waiting for shipping confirmation after both order confirmation on snkrs and ndc. i hope they don't get cancelled. 

Om so I missed another 500 posts after skipped 1500....

What's the update please...?
Nothin, people are saying if MJ didn't play in them they're trash etc etc
"Them" as in the Playoff 11s?!?

"Them" as in the Playoff 11s?!?
Nah dude I'm a huge MJ fan of course I know he wore them in the "playoffs" I mean like other people who don't like shoes he didn't play in.
Ah ok I get it, I thought you were saying that those other people wouldn't have liked the Playoffs if Jordan didn't play in them.

JB has so many options for 11s that we may not even get Space Jams for years to come. Seein those hornet 11s and Georgetown 11s makes me think they can hold Jams off for a long while...

You right n this is what I was explaining earlier 11s gonna sell regardless especially around xmas holidays it's a trend here to stay

I've noticed that if you check your order on NDC, and it says "Preparing to Ship", it's usually a wrap. I could be wrong of course. Anyone else want chime in?
both of them says "in progress" right now. 

edit: clicked into both says "preparing to ship"

Last edited:
Back in the 90s, there were also shoes that were unobtainable since they were expensive. The same is said from the 1920s....

Sure but how relevant to modern culture is MJ right now? Kanye is changing the landscape of sneaker design while MJ releases variants of 20 year old sneakers..

Damn this thread moves fast. I regret selling my gammas to RIF when they released for retail cus I needed quick funds haha. That won't happen again.

Anyways just to give y'all a heads up, I went to claim the pair my girl won with her Nike account and she didn't have her name updated or somethin so it landed her email on a no claim list but thankfully they were cool about it and let me pick up my pair. Probably becus her name is listed in her email. So make sure y'alls account is fully updated and completed!

This release was absolutely brutal for me and I'm usually good at getting my pair. Had 8 windows open for NDC, 8 for FNL, and another 5 for NDC on my phone. Absolutely nothing all day. Never got thru. Finally gave up right now and got one of the remaining 14's on FNL. I usually wear a 13 but it's not a big deal bc I will prob never wear these, maybe once or twice max. My cool grey and concord 11's from the releases a few years back are still on ice. Crazy day lol.

Come back to the thread for a quick read thru, and I see somebody decided Cool Greys are at the bottom of the 'flyest 11' list :rofl:
Somebody post the pic of MJ wearing these when he played for the Wiz :nthat:

The XIs are the greatest basketball sneaker of all time. For me I prefer a few other color ways above them, but they're still a must for any collector or fan of the model and MJ

we ranking 11s now? imo...

playoffs

space jams

cool greys

concords

72-11s

columbias/legend blues

pantones

anniversaies

gammas

72-11s were alright. like i wanted them, and copped a pair, but i wouldn't lose sleep over not getting them. really gotta see them in person when they come in but they were a solid release. definitely better than the past two releases, legend blues could have been better last year if the sole was translucent and not that heavy blue tint. gammas i aint got no words for.

we ranking 11s now? imo...

playoffs

space jams

cool greys

concords

72-11s

columbias/legend blues

pantones

anniversaies

gammas

72-11s were alright. like i wanted them, and copped a pair, but i wouldn't lose sleep over not getting them. really gotta see them in person when they come in but they were a solid release. definitely better than the past two releases, legend blues could have been better last year if the sole was translucent and not that heavy blue tint. gammas i aint got no words for.
I'm with you man, but when I got these in person I fell in love with them. 

Wait til you get your pair in, you will love em man, trust me.

Back
Top Bottom