Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

thats what ive been hearing, im pumped haha
Yeah man, let me know when you get em what you think of them.

Most shoes, I'm like ah yeah that's what I thought they would look like.

These, these blew me away when I finally saw them in person.

The icey soles mmmm. When's the last time you saw them on Jay's? And then the xis at that. The Crimson jumpman jumpman and that tumbled leather tho tho. This release was def on point and justices the price I crease. Job well done. They did a great job addressing the only issue people were really complaining about and that was access. Seems many cooked. Yeeeeeee

If Jordan brand keeps this high retail pricing but produces a ton of pairs in the future and kills off resale, I'm completely down with it

Sure but how relevant to modern culture is MJ right now? Kanye is changing the landscape of sneaker design while MJ releases variants of 20 year old sneakers..

The difference for me as a long term business is that Kayne is the person behind a lifestyle shoe where MJ is the greatest basketball player ever behind a performance shoe and now brand. Lifestyle and music is much more of a niche than sports. Sports typically transcends and links to urban culture. The opposite doesn't happen, or if it does it there is no history that drives people to buy something from their past when they earn more.

More people play and watch sports than listen to or follow Kayne. For example, I remember MJ playing, watched for years, saw him play in person, etc. if Kayne isn't performing in these kicks and creating moments that people remember forever, to me it's just a passing moment in fashion. Will people tie a moment in their life to something linked to Kayne and then his shoe....long term?

If Adidas turns this into decades of money making I'd be impressed. Personally, I think Adidas is using Kayne to attract the next athelete that they can't get now.

I have his music, but it's not enough to push me into buying those shoes. It's like what some here say, doesn't matter the hype, if I don't like it, I'm not buying.

yea, i heard ftl still has sizes. 

my local mall still has a lot of pairs. its crazy how these sat. i know alot of raffle winners dont pick up, but usually the still sell out. might just cop for the stock and resale. but nto sure i wanna make that investment yet.

I FINALLY got to eat...line of 50 people looking for unclaimed raffle pairs at HOH...I was #7 and got the last one in my size. What a day

View media item 1825576
View media item 1825578
Now I can eat just like the wifey. Can I get a hell mthafkn yea?! Lol

View media item 1825580
65 degrees clear skies in southern cali and Im bout to bump "Today was a good day" on the ride home and get these J's ready for church tomorrow

NDC for the win. I am 2 for 2 on releases that i wanted with them.
pimp.gif
Same here. I don't mind paying a little more and not have to deal with that ridiculousness of resellers. I hope they all go out of business. 

If Jordan brand keeps this high retail pricing but produces a ton of pairs in the future and kills off resale, I'm completely down with it

A long as I'm getting them on discount. Otherwise.... Naw. I purchase way too many shoes to take the L for convenience for every release.

I FINALLY got to eat...line of 50 people looking for unclaimed raffle pairs at HOH...I was #7 and got the last one in my size. What a day

Now I can eat just like the wifey. Can I get a hell mthafkn yea?! Lol

65 degrees clear skies in southern cali and Im bout to bump "Today was a good day" on the ride home and get these J's ready for church tomorrow
31e2bf89f22f916fa0e692361c5f0dcb.gif

Congrats tho 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

we ranking 11s now? imo...

72-11s were alright. like i wanted them, and copped a pair, but i wouldn't lose sleep over not getting them. really gotta see them in person when they come in but they were a solid release. definitely better than the past two releases, legend blues could have been better last year if the sole was translucent and not that heavy blue tint. gammas i aint got no words for.
I'm with you man, but when I got these in person I fell in love with them. 

Wait til you get your pair in, you will love em man, trust me.

Agreed.
View media item 1825586

Last edited:
A long as I'm getting them on discount. Otherwise.... Naw. I purchase way too many shoes to take the L for convenience for every release.
I have to find someone with a swoosh account and become best friends with them (not for that reason obv but would be nice haha)

I have to find someone with a swoosh account and become best friends with them (not for that reason obv but would be nice haha)

To be honest, it can be a strain if it's not your account. Always have to go thru them. Have the cash on deck for the order. Hope they have PayPal(my homie doesn't). Etc etc etc.
Discounts are about as random as the weather for me :lol:

To be honest, it can be a strain if it's not your account. Always have to go thru them. Have the cash on deck for the order. Hope they have PayPal(my homie doesn't). Etc etc etc.
Discounts are about as random as the weather for me
laugh.gif
Having to chance it and buy non refundable gift cards 
sick.gif

Discounts are about as random as the weather for me
laugh.gif
True that, maybe I need to get a design consultant position (one can dream) That sounds better 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom