Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Both pairs shipped! 
pimp.gif

interestingly, Bucks ended the Lakers 33 game run too I believe.

It is true.

They've also ended a bunch of streaks, and every year, that team has won the finals. They've ended I think it was 5 different teams before tonight with at least a 12 win, win streak

Was able to walk into footlocker Serramonte and get my 13. Damn resellers picking up 4-5.

Quality is on point with these . Very nicely surprised .
I was saying the same thing a few pages back. In my opinion, these are the best 11s of all time, when considering the overall combination of quality/materials used/craftsmanship/colorway. I absolutely love the suede liner, the glistening red jumpman, the stitched 23, and of course the semi-premium tumbled leather.

Does anyone not feel the holiday spirit.  I'm 20 years old and this year I just can't get into it.  It was the same for Thanksgiving and Black Friday too.

Be like that sometimes 

i really look forward to the holidays cause of family, but some years i just don't feel it

Last edited:

Does anyone not feel the holiday spirit.  I'm 20 years old and this year I just can't get into it.  It was the same for Thanksgiving and Black Friday too.
When you drop thousands of dollars on sneakers in the months preceding Christmas and you know you still have to do Christmas shopping for your loved ones, the "holiday spirit" tends to turn "scroogey," for lack of a better term.

i have finals and a couple of papers due in between now and christmas, the holidays are the last thing on my mind right now 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom