Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

Not that I'm really trying to cop another pair but,

I've been on finish line.com via my phone since the am and I still can't get out of the timer page. What's the problem?

Even tried going on my laptop and still get the same thing. I'm using Firefox. Is this happening to a lot of peopl?

sad thing is that it is going to bug me and I want a switch, but I doubt I will be able to exchange.

Just wear the shoes. When mine arrive and if they look like that I'm still going to wear them. But what I'm mad about is what I paid for this shoe, S.... is out of hand and I've been buying these shoes since Mike was wearing short shorts.

Not that I'm really trying to cop another pair but,

I've been on finish line.com via my phone since the am and I still can't get out of the timer page. What's the problem?

Even tried going on my laptop and still get the same thing. I'm using Firefox. Is this happening to a lot of peopl?

Use a pc.

You're welcome.

Last edited:

I mean I really want them, but I really don't want that shoe itself lol. I hope they somehow still have them at the mall tomorrow lol.
I'd definitely check out some local spots tomorrow if I were you. There may be returns/cancellations online all week as well. But if all else fails and you have no other options, you can always sell em on Craigslist and recycle the cash you receive to cop you another pair from another seller on Craigslist or Ebay.

@socalhoss
^You aint alone though ,We all fighting the same devil.[emoji]128520[/emoji]
Screen_Shot_2015-09-26_at_4.31.58_PM.0.0.png

10860023_1400840436887473_1274344895_n.jpg

Last edited:

Not gonna lie just realized my right shoe's sole was a different shade of color than my left. That is really going to bug me now lol. It looks like a thicker cream color.

am I just nuts or is the shoe on the left a darker shade
just wear it. you won't see it when you wear it. lol

cant believe its already a year since the legend blue xi. 0/2 on holiday XIs, gonna calla roudn tomorrow for unclaimed pairs

Not gonna lie just realized my right shoe's sole was a different shade of color than my left. That is really going to bug me now lol. It looks like a thicker cream color.

am I just nuts or is the shoe on the left a darker shade
My right sole is a little more yellow as well, like it's been oxidized some. Strange thing is that the left pair, which is more milky white, has a older production date on the inside tag.

Last edited:

My right sole is a little more yellow as well, like it's been oxidized some. Strange thing is that the left pair, which is more milky white, has a older production date on the inside tag.
maybe someone who works at the store you copped em at could have switched your right shoe so that he would have two "perfect" milky white soles

Online Footlocker eastbay footaction nearly all shoe stores online finishline if you wait multiple sizes available everywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom