Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Lol , there are no fakes out there, these are still sitting at my local FTL
That means diddley squat. Air Force 1s sit and fakes are still made. And you must not have saw the perfect rep vid posted on the last page...

Lol , there are no fakes out there, these are still sitting at my local FTL

I ask this as the dude who pointed out that the chances of half the pairs on ebay being fakes is extremely low: You do realize that fakes are created before a shoe ever releases right? So them existing has nothing to do at all with whether or not that shoe's sitting in stores after the release. Just saying, that doesn't mean there aren't any fakes.

So the 10.5 i ordered from eastbay (were back ordered) came in today and fit PERFECT. Never thought id ever have to get a 10.5 in my life, but ill be damned, i needed a 10.5 in these.

What the hell is JB doing? did somebody mess up the measuring in the warehouse or something?

sz 11 was sold out, so i lucked up with this.........but now i know for future X releases to get a 10.5.

So these are fakes?
Yup and im the one who posted that vid the other day. Those are just the "PERFECTS" as they call them, their $99. They also have a "higher" quality of fakes they label as "SUPER PERFECTS" which are $150 and people are knowingly purchasing these shoes as bootlegs. Smdh. What has the shoe game come to when folks are knowingly buying fake Js for nearly same price as the legit ones. No tellin how many folks got fake Js sittin in their closet right now and dont even realize it yet. Then u got these bootleg shoe sites selling what they claim are "authentic" Jordans but are just really their best bootleg for around $20-$50 above retail, but the shoes are as fake as the $99 bootlegs they sell. The bootleg shoe game is real.

Yup and im the one who posted that vid the other day. Those are just the "PERFECTS" as they call them, their $99. They also have a "higher" quality of fakes they label as "SUPER PERFECTS" which are $150 and people are knowingly purchasing these shoes as bootlegs. Smdh. What has the shoe game come to when folks are knowingly buying fake Js for nearly same price as the legit ones. No tellin how many folks got fake Js sittin in their closet right now and dont even realize it yet. Then u got these bootleg shoe sites selling what they claim are "authentic" Jordans but are just really their best bootleg for around $20-$50 above retail, but the shoes are as fake as the $99 bootlegs they sell. The bootleg shoe game is real.
Sad but true. 
mean.gif

i think i definitely slept on this pair. i just bought a toddler size for my nephew and i really like the blue on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom