Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Somehow I doubt that. Just like with the Infrared 6's, the Fire Re 3's, and the Laney and Oreo 5's; re-sellers always think they can make a quick buck with a newly released Jordan, stuck up, and flock to ebay. Not to say there aren't fakes present, but the chances of coming across a fake pair of these are much less lower than say seeing a fake pair of Bred or Concord 11s.
I believe your mistaken, yes ur right about there being more of a chance of getting a pair of fake AJ11 Retros than these but make no mistake about it these are being bootlegged big time. Ebay is the most dangerous place to buy Js IMO besides maybe CL. Jus my opinion. Id never buy Js off Ebay or CL. But im prob more paranoid than most.

Somehow I doubt that. Just like with the Infrared 6's, the Fire Re 3's, and the Laney and Oreo 5's; re-sellers always think they can make a quick buck with a newly released Jordan, stuck up, and flock to ebay. Not to say there aren't fakes present, but the chances of coming across a fake pair of these are much less lower than say seeing a fake pair of Bred or Concord 11s.
I believe your mistaken, yes ur right about there being more of a chance of getting a pair of fake AJ11 Retros than these but make no mistake about it these are being bootlegged big time. Ebay is the most dangerous place to buy Js IMO besides maybe CL. Jus my opinion. Id never buy Js off Ebay or CL. But im prob more paranoid than most.

Sounds like it. Again, not saying there aren't fakes. More than half of em being fakes though is an overestimation. GR's will naturally always have less fakes than popular limited releases, and how strongly people desire them also plays a role. These X's are one of the best purchases you could get off ebay right now, and be positive you're not getting a fake. (Though of course, whether it's through ebay, kixify, a facebook group, or niketalk itself, when not buying from a store you should always do a check to make sure it's real. That's common sense.) Again, i'd say assuming half the X's on ebay right now, when we know how many were made, is an overestimation. Same goes for the Infrared 6's on the bay.

Sounds like it. Again, not saying there aren't fakes. More than half of em being fakes though is an overestimation. GR's will naturally always have less fakes than popular limited releases, and how strongly people desire them also plays a role. These X's are one of the best purchases you could get off ebay right now, and be positive you're not getting a fake. (Though of course, whether it's through ebay, kixify, a facebook group, or niketalk itself, when not buying from a store you should always do a check to make sure it's real. That's common sense.) Again, i'd say assuming half the X's on ebay right now, when we know how many were made, is an overestimation. Same goes for the Infrared 6's on the bay.
Well i guess the problem is we will never know what the numbers are for the fakes, or what the ratio is for real vs. fake on Ebay and CL. We all know they're there though and plenty of them, and thats enough to scare me away. I agree the 10s are less hyped but the problem with the AJ10s is they are a VERY simple design, which makes it an easier shoe to replicate and harder to decipher between legit and fake.

Well i guess the problem is we will never know what the numbers are for the fakes, or what the ratio is for real vs. fake on Ebay and CL. We all know they're there though and plenty of them, and thats enough to scare me away. I agree the 10s are less hyped but the problem with the AJ10s is they are a VERY simple design, which makes it an easier shoe to replicate and harder to decipher between legit and fake.

Still less of a desire to make fakes at all, when the X's aren't that desired, and have plenty of haters.

It's whatever though, I used to not buy from ebay when I was younger. Then I suppose I just got over it as I realized that for every cheater on ebay there's an honest seller trying to get rid of a product he/she no longer wants.

Still less of a desire to make fakes at all, when the X's aren't that desired, and have plenty of haters.

It's whatever though, I used to not buy from ebay when I was younger. Then I suppose I just got over it as I realized that for every cheater on ebay there's an honest seller trying to get rid of a product he/she no longer wants.
I just buy my Js in store from Authorized Nike Retailers or if i just have to have a shoe i missed or something along those lines i just go to Flightclub.com and yes i know theyre high as hell lol. Ive never even bought a pair of shoes online from anywhere except Flightclub.com

Last edited:
believe me the fakes are ready come release day. You can on you tube and watch comparison videos before the shoe drops.  

XD the fakes look better than my authentic powder blue 10s
Yeah thats the bad thing about all these aj10s is that theyre a really simple design and easy to fake. No way u can tell by just pics on the PB10s with fakes lookin as good as they do in that video.

Last edited:

I haven't seen all pairs obviously, but the pair my brother picked up for a friend (size 6.5 or 6, don't remember) was terrible. Bent, looked like it had been worn or that the person who made it didn't really care. Then the paint on the bottom was just plain sloppy. :smh: So I wouldn't even be surprised if some fakes look better.

how are folks enjoying their kicks? did anyone else got a pair from FNL that already had a slight crease in them

I haven't seen all pairs obviously, but the pair my brother picked up for a friend (size 6.5 or 6, don't remember) was terrible. Bent, looked like it had been worn or that the person who made it didn't really care. Then the paint on the bottom was just plain sloppy.
mean.gif
So I wouldn't even be surprised if some fakes look better.
true that. my pair has a bump on it and i can click it in and out. kinda like one of those bottle cap clickers 
mean.gif

I haven't seen all pairs obviously, but the pair my brother picked up for a friend (size 6.5 or 6, don't remember) was terrible. Bent, looked like it had been worn or that the person who made it didn't really care. Then the paint on the bottom was just plain sloppy. :smh: So I wouldn't even be surprised if some fakes look better.

Yeah the paint job on my PB10's is just plain ****** too. Im glad it wasnt just my pair. Everything else on the shoes is on point tho. No other flaws besides the bottoms.

These sold well. Because I don't see big sizes on display in ny. I did run into a couple of pairs upstate. They had a 12 and up. Must be the simple colorway. No suede or orange icecream color

Back
Top Bottom