Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

You don't know your size
sure i do...11 in the x's...11.5 in the vi's...most recent example...probably go with an 11.5 with the iii's coming out on the 8th...next month for the lows ill get size 11...jordans sizing has changed drastically since the og's...back in the day, almost all j's i wore a 12...wasnt really a guessing game then considering you could actually try different sizes on...good ole days...31 years old btw...think i know my size by now...foot hasnt grown since i got the bred xii's when i was in hs...size 12...if they came out today i would go with an 11.5...lmao

sure i do...11 in the x's...11.5 in the vi's...most recent example...probably go with an 11.5 with the iii's coming out on the 8th...next month for the lows ill get size 11...jordans sizing has changed drastically since the og's...back in the day, almost all j's i wore a 12...wasnt really a guessing game then considering you could actually try different sizes on...good ole days...31 years old btw...think i know my size by now...foot hasnt grown since i got the bred xii's when i was in hs...size 12...if they came out today i would go with an 11.5...lmao
whats up with your periods?

Just got my NDC pair. woooo so happy to get such a clean pair. Pretty much flawless, no creasing, no glue other than 1 tiny spot around the midsole, liner properly secured at the ends. super happy with these.
pimp.gif

Well I just got some funny news, UPS returned my package w/o my request & now they are refunding my money & i'm out of luck on the sneaker. UPS is the WORST.

It said something about "duplicate tracking numbers" so it returned it to shipper. & now that they have it, they can't ship it back for some odd reason. Just my luck lol
Same thing happened to me from fnl. Well I actually missed it three times, but my ups guy usually keeps trying till he catches me.  Called fnl they said once it starts moving in one direction there is no stopping it, and once it hits the warehouse there is no chance in finding it.  She is trying to find me another pair before she refunds my money though.  

anybody know how big of a difference there is between a 10.5 and an 11? I feel as thought I shouldve gotten a 10.5

UPS also misplaced my pair from NDC... I missed them on the first delivery last thursday because it never showed the arrival date on my tracking. Left me a slip saying that they will try again the next day. My package hasn't moved from the warehouse since thursday night. No delivery on Friday and today. Contacted them and said that they can't locate the package and my ups driver said that he don't have it in his truck. They told me to call again tomorrow morning and if still not located to go ahead and call NDC to report a package trace.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom