Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

About to return a pair to NDC. I purchased 2pairs, one for my niece thinking my brother wasn't going to be able to get them but we all seen how easy this release was. As much as I like them i dont need two pairs. I'm cutting back until Nov unless something serious drops.

Had a pair on backorder and was gonna be PISSED if they had these online and didnt ship my pair off..........but they are processing it now, lol

just get em tts or whatever would leave a bit a room, cut the toes from an old insole, and stick it in the toebox while sliding your feet in if you're really worried about creasing. I thought everyone knew that.

the terrible quality of today's retros is why i literally have a pair of force fields in every pair. they really do wonders and it's def worth it considering all the money we spend on these kicks

Last edited:
the terrible quality of today's retros is why i literally have a pair of force fields in every pair. they really do wonders and it's def worth it considering all the money we spend on these kicks
Wouldn't happen to have a link to where I could find a pair of these force fields you speak of
nerd.gif

my hanon pr just got here almost a week faster than the infrared 23 VI and paid less for slower shipping

they look great.

hey nike why put cardboard toe inserts in at all they are never pushed all the way to the toe

Which ones do you recommend? Looking at the prenotched and the wearable ones.
i would definatly get the prenotched. i noticed that the 2 are made of different plastics. the regular one is a stiffer plastic and the prenotched is more flexible. because of that. i broke many regulars. use the code "shields" to get a couple dollars off  

i would definatly get the prenotched. i noticed that the 2 are made of different plastics. the regular one is a stiffer plastic and the prenotched is more flexible. because of that. i broke many regulars. use the code "shields" to get a couple dollars off 
good looking

Last edited:
^
the only thing is, to wear them correctly and most importantly comfortably, u really need to size up .5 on your kicks. u have to account for the space in the toebox that the force fields will inhabit. i learned the hard way. try wearing FFs with your shoes TTS and you'll quickly see that u have to take them off due to the pain. :rofl:

i actually wear sz 10, over the years i have .5 sized up my whole jordan collection so that i can incorporate a pair of force fields in pretty much each pair. some say it's crazy :lol: but i say i invest way too much of my hard earned money into my shoes and im one who actually likes to rock my heat.

with the steady decline in nike/jordan quality i realized that since i like to rock my shoes i'm obviously gonna wanna keep em as fresh as possible for as long as possible. the thing is they work tho. if u wear your kicks without them chances they'll start to crease after only a few wears. as opposed to FFs, u can literally wear them like 15-20 still with little to no creasing. did i mention i HATE creasing? :lol: yeah i know shoes are meant to crease but still...

/end rant

Last edited:
These things are all over ebay. :rofl:
Yeah and bout half of them are fake.

Somehow I doubt that. Just like with the Infrared 6's, the Fire Re 3's, and the Laney and Oreo 5's; re-sellers always think they can make a quick buck with a newly released Jordan, stuck up, and flock to ebay. Not to say there aren't fakes present, but the chances of coming across a fake pair of these are much less lower than say seeing a fake pair of Bred or Concord 11s.

Back
Top Bottom