Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

damm that sucks thats why i rather buy inperson. that way you can inspect the product. or if you dont have that option buy two pairs and return the nasty pair^^^^

My pair from DSG icame creased with what looks like a b grade box...but after striking out on ndc, i'll deal with it, they gonna crease anyway
Another NT member and I also got one shoe creased like yours,I picked mine up at my local HOH but yeah they'll crease anyways.

damm that sucks thats why i rather buy inperson. that way you can inspect the product. or if you dont have that option buy two pairs and return the nasty pair^^^^
I don't know why but when I picked mine up in person I didn't inspect them, didn't think they'd come creased but when i got home one of them was creased. Lesson learned haha

That sucks.[emoji]128574[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji] No shoe is perfect but come on JB. The day I got mine I had him take back 2 pairs for defects at ftl. 3rd times a charm I guess. That's sad because someone is out there with missed stitching and about a 1/2 inch of unpainted black on the foam material. [emoji]128548[/emoji]

They look great but the quality is terrible. I wore my Steels at least 15+ before the creases were noticeable. These PB 10s I wore twice and they already look like they've been worn 10 times. I'm lo key pissed. View media item 836604

these pics give me a good reason not to where mine...keep em uncreased...prolly will wear em sitting down within the next month or 2...lol

Last edited:
My pair from DSG came creased with what looks like a b grade box...but after striking out on ndc, i'll deal with it, they gonna crease anyway
Seem like somebody tried them joints on 2 or 3 times... I think this is another advantage of ordering online, don't have to worry about shady employee's!!!

I've been wearing these and the more I wear them the better they look to me. I can see that it wrinkles and creases a lot when you start breaking them in and I don't know why but I think they look so much better creased and wrinkled. Maybe because it looks more like my old powders or what. Does anybody else like wrinkles and creases on their powders. Its weird because I hate creases on a lot of j models especially the 11s.

i dont know why but when i got my powders they stamped something on the receipt and it said no returns or exchanges. WTF?! 

Yeah, you should be uncomfortable as hell so your sneakers don't crease. Just wear sandals for cryin' out loud...
uncomfortable and snug are 2 completely different things...

wish i could have bought snug in my younger years...foot was growing then... :smile:

oh and if the shoe is uncomfortable, meaning it's that small on your foot, that will also lead to creasing...like i said snug is best...

Back
Top Bottom