Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I like simple CWs
laugh.gif
 Im not too big on on flashy colors.
I have the linens, i.. I love them, if they drop again ill be all over them.. this site would be boring as hell if we all like the same thing

Last edited:
Yea Im sure there are plenty of people who like linens, everyone isnt going to like the same thing. Makes no difference to me, I buy what I like, no hype beast here
laugh.gif

ah ok... thanks

and to the person who said "think about you just said".... obviously I did. If you look at the other orlando jerseys it's not royal blue... it's more aligned to the blue on the 2014. Which is why I asked. When my jersey come in I'll def post pics of them w/ the powders that just released.

wore my powders today and the kids were telling me they liked my shoes :lol: honestly I'm surprised I haven't seen any kids in these.

Those cherry 10s :smokin mine are still in great condition.

I still haven't receive my powder blues from FNL :smh:. I'm disappointed because they're my go to. I never have issues with them. Apparently though, they finally located my size in a store in Washington so now I finally got a tracking number and should receive it by NEXT Friday smh. Whatever at least it didn't get cancelled.

Just received the shipment form ShoePalace. They're quite nice !

Will be taking some pictures real soon ! 

Haha! True.

Slightly regretting that i didnt cop these. Im all about all things Carolina.

Anyone know where i can cop these at retail?

Last edited:
Lmao about the couch !!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Son forget about the Jordan's your crib should not look like that... Lol homie got the og recliner couch...

Back
Top Bottom