This garbage?
I like simple CWs
laugh.gif
 Im not too big on on flashy colors.

laugh.gif
 now I know if they come back, should be an easy cop for me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Hey props for liking something that a lot of others don't.. I like the stealth 10s and a lot of ppl think they are complete trash. Yes you should have no problem getting them if they do

i think the stealth 10s are tough as well. There arent too many 10s that I dont like, its just a nice simple shoe IMO

It is very simple which is why they never get the attention like 5s or 11s do. I've always liked them
Don't want to start anything but the 5's are WAYYY overhyped.

The lower part of the shoe is simple, but the upper is right up there with the 6's, 8's for complexity, if you ask me!?

Got Mine from JD Sports UK, 1 week Delivery from UK to UAE

But for 200 USD per pair

Happy with this colorway and my first X's

They were beat , had em in 8th grade when they dropped

Beat looks just about right for that pair...Picture took me down memory lane...

I was a year behind you in 7th Grade with these...Got them as my yearly Easter shoes...I remember I beat my pair down too and the white leather scuffing had me heated...First pair of sneakers I ever got upset over being beat down :lol:

I'll give it a shot, please don't tear me to shreads if I'm wrong
laugh.gif
I'm just going off of my recollection.

Original City Pack : Orlando, New York, Chicago, Seattle, Sacramento ... As mentioned, the Powder Blue 10s were not a part of the pack.

1798532_747423245277382_1534863997_n.jpg

OGs 1st version:

air-jordan-10-x-original-og-charlotte-hornets-white-black-dark-powder-blue-4a.jpg

jordan_og_x_main_group.jpg

OGs 2nd version:

air-jordan-x-10-og-white-dark-powder-blue-.jpg

jerry-stackhouse-1994-air-jordan-x-powder.jpeg

2014 version:

%24_35.JPG

I remember my brother and his boys arguing over why the shades of blue were slightly different at the time. His boy purchased his in November 1994 and my brother received his as a b'day gift March 1995. This is when I heard pairs came from two different factories. I looked online but couldn't find any articles on it.

KicksonFire is calling them the "Charlotte Hornets" though?
sick.gif
mean.gif

Like I said I could be wrong, but I remember holding two different shades of blue in my hand back in 95.
Wow... I saw those pics on SneakerFiles, but I guess I didn't notice the difference in color.  I see it now.  It's pretty sublte to me, but I see it.

Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Don't want to start anything but the 5's are WAYYY overhyped.

The lower part of the shoe is simple, but the upper is right up there with the 6's, 8's for complexity, if you ask me!?
Idk about the lower being simple. They stand out. But I will agree that they are overhyped

Back
Top Bottom