Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

Lol man JB really ****** up the release colorway this year. I'm fine with the release colorway for the 6's but they could have chose better for the 10s. 

I bet that's the most comfortable, funky [emoji]128168[/emoji][emoji]128067[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji] couch ever. [emoji]128569[/emoji]

Time to buy some matching socks
Let's not and say we did?
roll.gif

I copped these on finish line last week but I saw that D1CKS Sporting Goods got them, does anyone know how often they get retros because I know they don't get all. And do they do instore releases???

Last edited:
I copped these on finish line last week but I saw that ***** Sporting Goods got them, does anyone know how often they get retros because I know they don't get all. And do they do instore releases???

Not all the stores carry Jordan's.

I use to work at a DSG back in 2007 and we didn't get Jordan's or Air Force 1's :lol: but another store 12 miles away carried both. It's random on the GR's both for instore and online so it's not a reliable source

Last edited:
I got mine at a Dic k's in Jacksonville...

Really random but I remember them having Powder 9's too...

The 2 stores in Orlando don't carry Jordan Brand at all...

I copped these on finish line last week but I saw that D1CKS Sporting Goods got them, does anyone know how often they get retros because I know they don't get all. And do they do instore releases???
They rarely get any but I've noticed they've been gettin mass produced and not that much hyped kicks. They had the Oreo 5s for $160 online.

They rarely get any but I've noticed they've been gettin mass produced and not that much hyped kicks. They had the Oreo 5s for $160 online.
Yah it seems to be only super GR's. I don't even bother since it's so random. Can't really use it as a reliable cop just yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom