Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

I see these going up on the resell value instead of going down or staying right around retail. We shall see.

Last edited:
Anybody know how big a difference there is between an 11 and 10.5??

Well i got a 11.5 in powders and a 12 in steels, and i dont even wanna wear my steels cos i do notice the half size. go true too size man. I may end up sellin my steels, stupid inconsistent JB sizing

They got every release in the last 6 months in stock in europe. Man id love to live there for that, rock up whenever you like and cop new ish,.
Thers no way to convert it? Im asking this for future reference so if the black infrared's should drop and people who dont even care about the shoe overhype the ish out of it id have a backup plan in europe but im guessing it dosnt work like that

Thers no way to convert it? Im asking this for future reference so if the black infrared's should drop and people who dont even care about the shoe overhype the ish out of it id have a backup plan in europe but im guessing it dosnt work like that

I wish bro, its the same as Nike.com they only send too US postal address's so you need a Eu postal address, just set up a mail router po box, cost money but worth it i just cant be fkd i got friends there so i use them

We still got a few pairs of these sitting out here in Seattle. Tens are one of my Favorites to hoop in supper comfortable but I just dont like Blue. Let me know if any one looking for them.

Picked up my pair from Guam!! Family hooked me up.thank god they get their pairs two weeks later!! STOKED!!!

We still got a few pairs of these sitting out here in Seattle. Tens are one of my Favorites to hoop in supper comfortable but I just dont like Blue. Let me know if any one looking for them.
im just south of seattle, where did you see these sitting still?

Back
Top Bottom