Jordan X White/DK Powder Blue-Black - Release 2/22

my 10.5 ended up being a little too big, was able to snag a 10 as well though so I plan on returning these to the Smithfield outlet store either tomorrow or thursday. If anyone wants them for retail (plus tax/shipping) PM me ..

*just trying to help out, MODS please delete if this violates any policy*

Last edited:
Just picked up a DS pair off of Craigslist for $120
smile.gif
what size?

I wouldn't hold my breath bro
if Gamma 11s can pop up at Outlets, I dont see why the Xs couldnt either but we'll see

anyone who says these wont hit outlets hasnt been paying attention recently.

most if not all of the Jordans that have dropped recently have had a separate outlet release in bgrade form. the issue is that most of those outlets sell out locally and don't do phone orders. these should share the same fate.

most if not all of the Jordans that have dropped recently have had a separate outlet release in bgrade form. the issue is that most of those outlets sell out locally and don't do phone orders. these should share the same fate.
agreed. when i spoke to my friend, he said that there are outlets assigned to a certain region and they somewhat cycle on getting retros. for the midwest, the bigger stores get certain retros.. Utah got the Gamma 11s, Colorado Mills got Toro 4s, and Castle Rock ( his store) most likely will be getting the next release as they previously got the Grapes. i'll hold out hope but won't expect anything either.  

I stand corrected

12 wears in and still looking crispy. but thats because i have some sneaker shields in. i never use sneaker shields but its a must for these

Last edited:
comfy and head turners. ppl been saying "yo the powder 10s look dope" and **** like that.  some of the younger kids slept on them and now they trying to cop. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom