Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Won't have a chance to RSVP or enter raffles as I'm out of the country.

Hoping all goes well on NDC...

I usually go in some of sweats and whatever pair of J's I feel like wearing. I go home right after, so I don't get all dressed up just to pick up my pair of shoes.. Lol

I don't understand people who dress up, but I also don't understand people who look like they just crawled out of bed freezing in the cold with bad breath.

And the people wanting to stunt so bad, that they're in clear soled sneakers(foams or XI's) in the rain or drizzle.

Saturday Pregame Jordan Pickup Ritual:

1. Wake up with some ice
2. Put on Horace Grant jersey(Bulls away)
3. Always wear beat cement Spizikes 
4. Make the pickup at mall
5. Drive thru for 2 burritos

I am creature of habit 

Me it's either gym or a trip to McDonald's for steak egg and cheese bagel combo and a pack of cookies.

Another thing thats an overkill is when dudes have the shoe on to pickup the same shoe, having on the say '07 release to pickup the '13 release is cool, but having on the '13 release to pickup the '13 release is a bit much

I've seen that. I'm like are you here to show off that you bought them a week early at 7am in the morning :rolleyes

Wondering if these will be able to be copped later DS for under retail from resellers desperate to unload like the black tongue fire red 5's I've been seeing lately on eBay,Craigslist etc

Wondering if these will be able to be copped later DS for under retail from resellers desperate to unload like the black tongue fire red 5's I've been seeing lately on eBay,Craigslist etc

just wait and find out :D

Been a lurker here for a couple months had a question decided to join and ask.... I'm not going to get online and pretend to live a fantasy life I'm a college kid and after bills etc I only have a little to spend on me. So I recently bought Steel 10's as I thought I would pass on the Laneys because of the inevitable yellowing but now I want them. I can't afford both so it's either return the steels to Finishline and get the Laneys or keep the Steels what would you guys do ? I know it's really personal preference between the two but just thought I'd ask and also really sorry for the long first post Thanks guys!

Was surprised to see the reserve tickets from champs weren't gone. There's usually people camping out for tickets now lmao got my size 10 reserved though!

For me it's whatever I find laying around my room at the time and then straight to Popeyes after. A few extra curricular activities in between to keep the mood chill and then I'm out.

Been a lurker here for a couple months had a question decided to join and ask.... I'm not going to get online and pretend to live a fantasy life I'm a college kid and after bills etc I only have a little to spend on me. So I recently bought Steel 10's as I thought I would pass on the Laneys because of the inevitable yellowing but now I want them. I can't afford both so it's either return the steels to Finishline and get the Laneys or keep the Steels what would you guys do ? I know it's really personal preference between the two but just thought I'd ask and also really sorry for the long first post Thanks guys!
Return the steels IMO. Wouldn't even think twice about it.

So what's everyone unDSing on release day?

Timb's/boots are a must this time of year. Cold here in the northeast. I don't have an issue with others wearing/unDSing shoes to wait in line. Their money, their shoes. However, the people that change their shoes every hour perplexes me.

So what's everyone unDSing on release day?

Timb's/boots are a must this time of year. Cold here in the northeast. I don't have an issue with others wearing/unDSing shoes to wait in line. Their money, their shoes. However, the people that change their shoes every hour perplexes me.

thought timbs died?
I kid I kid... nothing like a fresh pair of butters tho I haven't gotten any in years. been chillin with bakin boots the last 2 years.

people really break out new kicks for a release? so many releases that that's near impossible. I tend to just get the shoes then throw them on the shoe wall.

Where do you live that it's freezing already?

Bro I'm in the same boat as you. IMO I say keep the steels and see if you can work somethin out to get the laneys. Just add more j's to your collection.

Where do you live that it's freezing already?

lol it was 32 degrees in MD last week.... early mornings have been cold cold cold tho the temp gets to the mid 50s as the day goes on.

People do this? Waiting on line? :x :smh:

People in my area do, sadly.

thought timbs died?
I kid I kid... nothing like a fresh pair of butters tho I haven't gotten any in years. been chillin with bakin boots the last 2 years.

people really break out new kicks for a release? so many releases that that's near impossible. I tend to just get the shoes then throw them on the shoe wall.

People 2 hours north of you beg to differ @bigj505. I too mess with Bakin boots heavy during the cold months.

That's too much.. Like do they take a stack of boxes with shoes? Lmao

I guess they ride around with a trunk full of GR's. People treat morning camp outs like Sneaker Con.

Back
Top Bottom