Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Robo copping these joints!
So what's everyone unDSing on release day?
laugh.gif
 Because you always have to be sure to wear a fly pair of kicks when you go to pick up a new pair! Personally planning on wearing either my Steel 10's, which I have yet to wear out, or my Toro Bravos.

Only shoes I have that are DS are my db5's which I won't be wearing if I win a raffle for these lol.

laugh.gif
 Because you always have to be sure to wear a fly pair of kicks when you go to pick up a new pair! Personally planning on wearing either my Steel 10's, which I have yet to wear out, or my Toro Bravos.

Haha, well i save my heaters for when im with sneaker heads yeh.
Toro bravos on my list too.. and too many others.

What?? We talkin bout the same jersey right lol? I'm in central. I called all around no one was gettin them I even called HOH and had footlocker customer service check the state for me. But yea def all the stores should be gettin the laneys
Quakerbridge, woodbridge, and menlo footlockers all getting them

Champs at quakerbridge is doing a line up not tickets.

They have 15 pairs first come first server one of each size I think.

Quakerbridge, woodbridge, and menlo footlockers all getting them
Champs at quakerbridge is doing a line up not tickets.
They have 15 pairs first come first server one of each size I think.
Na bro I was talkin bout the bel air 5s. Dude said they were an easy cop wherever part of jersey he in but idk where and how

Robo copping these joints!
So what's everyone unDSing on release day?
Why do yall feel like u have to do this? Or wear any nice shoe? Half the time you either camp so u gettin frsh to stand out in the dark at 4-5 am? Or you goin in store at like 8-10am so u gotta puy on fresh kicks as well? To potentially get stepped on ...

Why not just throw somethin on n go? Idk i dnt get it to each their own though but i coukd care less bout puttin on some shoes that are "heat" or anything else u wanna cal it. Throw on some runners or slides grab my shoes n go lol

Back
Top Bottom