Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

JB official pic
air-jordan-5-laney-november-2.jpg

This is a Limited GR.
Makes me wonder how the allocations work for limited GR's my FTL and FA got these, my FTL never gets anything limited not even a limited GR. My FA I remember got the Shadow's. But none of them got Steel 10's which were a limited GR also. Well hopefully I can cop off JJ or at one of those stores or else time to head on to FNL for several checkout attempts and finally a "I got through".

Is there a reason why Nike announces no TLO only to double back and say that they in fact are TLO?

The trend of easily obtaining white based retro's locally holds true for these. Virtually no hype in my city (Philly). Was able to grab two guaranteed tickets this Sunday. There was a total of 7-8 people lined up when the tickets were handed out.

Last edited:
Got my guarantee ticket my FNL, hype does not seem too high on these, they had so many sizes, i think these will be easy cop for whoever wants them.

Not a full blown GR like Toro 4 or FR 3 prod #s but its not a limited GR either

A good way to cap off the year of the 5 for me IMO .... last pair I need/want (unless those stealth/royal ones dropped again)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom