Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Just got updated news for the Holiday releases.. All shoes have something to do with Laney High..

Retro X - White/Black / Light Steel Grey / Varsity Maize - 11/29/2013 (black Friday)
*These are the steel samples from 2005, with the yellow (Laney High school yellow) jumpman on the bottom and will pay homage to Jordans high school career, they will have something different than the usual stats we see on the bottom of the X's

Retro V and Retro XI Laney Pack 12/21/13 (not the actual name) The two shoes are to stand for the reason Jordan was cut from his high school team, because he was declared too short at 5'11
* Retro V Laneys - White / Varsity Royal / Varsity Maize / Black (like we thought)
* Retro XI - Black / White / Varsity Maize (not the ones on the pics)
* Laney V will drop in GS size as a single shoe

Retro XII 12/14/13- Taxi will be done right, gold lace lock things, they will have something other than TWO 3 on the tongue...

Retro XI - Black / White / Gamma Blue / Varsity Maize (Limited Quantities) - 12/23/13

Retro IV - 2013 Lightnings have been scrapped and they are looking at dropping them around the holidays (black Friday) like the Thunders in 2012.. Goes with the Laney yellow on all the other holiday kicks...
?

I'm hoping my FL get these. Then I won't have to worry about being online Saturday. The last retro we got was the green glows.

^^^ nice pics. I don't like the round laces on these, on V's flat laces>>>>>>>>>>>> round laces IMO.

Why do people think any Jordan is made of real leather? Real leather is expensive. VERY expensive. That's why Gucci shoes cost what they do. C'mon son...and this isn't a new thing. The 2000's are synthetic leather too.

Stop giving credit and/or quoting foolishness like Lebron XI's are the greatest shoe of all time. Ridiculous.

No more slander about Eva Mendez will be tolerated.

That is all. Peace.

You should apply a bit more reservation before talking out of your ***.

"Real leather" is a very vague term, and there are levels to what would be labeled as "real leather". Full grain leather is expensive, so Jordan Brand typically uses split grain and bonded leather if I'm not mistaken, and then they coat it with Polywhatever.

Damn man after seeing some more pics of these IDK if should get these of just wait and try to get the N7s. **** my life

Was able to grab a ticket for the Laney 5s at my local Villa easily just earlier today which is very surprising considering people camp for everything now a days. Line wasn't too long at all and as of now there's still tickets available from what I'm hearing. I'm assuming these are definitely a general release, but glad I got a pair secure and for some odd reason the hype wasn't really there at least for my area. 

Last edited:
Wait until all of the hypebeast, nice kicks, sole collector ig, twitter and fb blow up w news of these relasing this wknd with nice pics

The hype will build. Trust

Got my guaranteed ticket.. Just waiting for Sat.
smokin.gif

Anyone in NW Houston, Champs Mem City giving tix out today..
For real for real? I called yesterday and they did not answer. Gonna get my sister to pick me up a ticket since she is already out that way. Thanks fam

I know it's the same laces they came out with the first time around but I hated them then as well

5's need flat laces just like 14's need oval laces imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom