Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Why do yall feel like u have to do this? Or wear any nice shoe? Half the time you either camp so u gettin frsh to stand out in the dark at 4-5 am? Or you goin in store at like 8-10am so u gotta puy on fresh kicks as well? To potentially get stepped on ...

Why not just throw somethin on n go? Idk i dnt get it to each their own though but i coukd care less bout puttin on some shoes that are "heat" or anything else u wanna cal it. Throw on some runners or slides grab my shoes n go lol

For me, i work 6 days a week in office shoes and clothes and all i think about is kicks. So when i finally get the opportunite to wear some i wanna wear something i never worn before. I mean why else would i buy em? Thats all.

Why do yall feel like u have to do this? Or wear any nice shoe? Half the time you either camp so u gettin frsh to stand out in the dark at 4-5 am? Or you goin in store at like 8-10am so u gotta puy on fresh kicks as well? To potentially get stepped on ...

Why not just throw somethin on n go? Idk i dnt get it to each their own though but i coukd care less bout puttin on some shoes that are "heat" or anything else u wanna cal it. Throw on some runners or slides grab my shoes n go lol
Sometimes i'll wear slides, but when I wear kicks I make sure they're nice. No real reason, just shameless showing off along with everybody else there. I've always seen it as being a chance for people to see what you have and for you to see what they have.

For me, i work 6 days a week in office shoes and clothes and all i think about is kicks. So when i finally get the opportunite to wear some i wanna wear something i never worn before. I mean why else would i buy em? Thats all.

Understood and correct but not exactly addressing my question ... im talkin abouta damn line up early in the morning or even fcfs .. its between 4-10am why .. i could see if ur dressed.for the day and its like a noon release or somethin .. but i dnt think anyone is drrssed for the day that early in the morning

Lol nvm its w/e none of my concern ... back to the shoes

Impressing a bunch of other dudes :lol:

Ditto.

These are a Tier Zero GR guys. Dont you know this?

Yeh, im joking lol

Last edited:

Ditto.

Speaking of that, I just throw on my sweats & roshes to go pickup, I never understood why people wore their best outfits/shoes to stand in line, when we all know they're going to go home & change and throw on whatever shoe they copped that morning

Another thing thats an overkill is when dudes have the shoe on to pickup the same shoe, having on the say '07 release to pickup the '13 release is cool, but having on the '13 release to pickup the '13 release is a bit much

Understood and correct but not exactly addressing my question ... im talkin abouta damn line up early in the morning or even fcfs .. its between 4-10am why .. i could see if ur dressed.for the day and its like a noon release or somethin .. but i dnt think anyone is drrssed for the day that early in the morning

Lol nvm its w/e none of my concern ... back to the shoes
LOL I personally don't get dressed up. The nicest thing i'll be wearing , unless I have somewhere important to go afterwards, will be my shoes. Beyond them i'll probably be in an old pair of jeans or some basketball shorts, and a basic t shirt.

I usually hang with some fellow heads after n chill before going home so figure may as well wear some kicks were theyl get appreciated n see some light. Good convo starter with others that are in line too but each to thier oen. In reverse i just chuck on whatever kicks if im just going out for dinner etc.

yea I wear sandals lol im sittin in lawn chair all day waitin anyways

I usually go in some of sweats and whatever pair of J's I feel like wearing. I go home right after, so I don't get all dressed up just to pick up my pair of shoes.. Lol

Saturday Pregame Jordan Pickup Ritual:

1. Wake up with some ice

2. Put on Horace Grant jersey(Bulls away)

3. Always wear beat cement Spizikes 

4. Make the pickup at mall

5. Drive thru for 2 burritos

I am creature of habit 

Nice shoes, but sadly it will sleep with DB releasing the following week :frown:
Sadly? I don't understand why anyone wouldn't want the kicks they plan to buy to sleep, that way they're easier to get and there's less drama. I hope to God that the Oreo's sleep at the end of November, and the Taxi's sleep in December. 
roll.gif

Saturday Pregame Jordan Pickup Ritual:

1. Wake up with some ice
2. Put on Horace Grant jersey(Bulls away)
3. Always wear beat cement Spizikes 
4. Make the pickup at mall
5. Drive thru for 2 burritos

I am creature of habit 

Lol... I like your style chief!

Sweats and a random pair of Nike for me on each release if I strike out online. IMO it's stupid to get dressed up to buy a pair of shoes :lol:

Only time I'm fresh for a release is because I haven't been home from the night before

Back
Top Bottom