Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

You know what's funny, I don't even think MJ lit a cigar for his first ring. He was crying with the trophy for the first one. Wasn't until his second ring where i see him with a cigar and smirk after wining his ring. You can tell by the hats on the snapbacks. Just a quick tid bit

Damn, yal love to complain bout anything. Me personally I like these and will be trying to get these when they release. It looks like a well thought out cw. By the looks of things it seems like they're gon throw theses in a pack. It seems like the jb/nike thing to do

they hypebeast will be out for these in droves.....the execution is alright

ultra limited 6-14 rd .....i need a maroon 6 sample pic to surfaced thats wha im waiting on personally 

Does the "lace lock" ring by the tongue say YOTC? Year Of The Cigar

Im tgrying to get every VI that drops this year, my fav model, but you know JB/NIKE have to make one or two crazy hype/limited that ill miss smh

Does the "lace lock" ring by the tongue say YOTC? Year Of The Cigar

Im tgrying to get every VI that drops this year, my fav model, but you know JB/NIKE have to make one or two crazy hype/limited that ill miss smh

Nah it looks like it says "YOTK"

Jb makin shoes inspired by me now :pimp:

so we were talking about Skin Diamond 
nerd.gif

questionable colorway but I have never liked brown shoes...that midsole needs a little help tho...lace lock is heat tho

View media item 775431

View media item 775433

View media item 775435

View media item 775436

A few days ago photos from “KicksOrDie” surfaced featuring a “Cigar” Retro Air Jordan VI. We have better , more detailed photos to bring to you courtesy of a loyal IcySole reader that sent us these photos in a email (they wished to remain anonymous). These “Celebration Cigar” Jordans are rumored to be dropping later this year. No official word has been made about these from anybody I spoke with. Enjoy the photos exclusively here…for now.

Images & Info Via IcySole

these are crack. i will be removing that horrid ring piece though

i did a little research and these could be coming out around the 27th of may to celebrate mj's win over the pistons, but that's just my guess

Back
Top Bottom