Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

The feel of this shoe screams limited QS.

Possibly Fear 5 numbers. Just speculation.

But we'll see if JB changes the shoe a bit.

The midsole is really my only complaint.

i see these have a true "clear" bottom VS the blue we have been getting..... nice touch on these, may cop just for collection purposes

these are an easy pass. way too much going on here. The release pairs probably would have a blue tint imo. This is the type of colorway that needed to be fairly classy and simple. infrared does not belong on these anywhere. Mostly that cigar color with a little less maroon would have been coppable.

So guys, does that 467/435438 on the price tag mean there will be around 450k pairs around or am I totally wrong ?

If yes, what JB release could be compared to this one in terms of production size ?

I take back all I said about copping these. The first pic looked a lot better than the new pics. That purply color on the mid sole is ugly. I don't like that loud *** lace lock either.

In my opinion, the ring lace lock makes the shoe. If someone was smart, they would make their own artistic lace locks to be sold to sneaker fiends. JB got that one right.

That lacelock is legendary. These will be extremely sought out for. I will be one of those seeking it lol. 2014 is gonna have my pockets busy 
laugh.gif

i will definitely try to scoop these up, they will probably be BIN numbers though. Judging by pics, definitely looks like premium materials all over the shoe. And with championship ring lace lock, Probably will retail for around $250-300 easily.

Too nice. IMO these are up there with the Infrareds and Carmines. They'll probably come in a big *** Jordan cigar box..... And a cigar........

I can already picture somebody taking a picture of trying to put a half ounce of bubba kush into the shoe and caption "bout to split theses down the middle and roll up" lol

Lol why I'm I not surprised by jb and it's hideous concepts anymore. One more jordan to laugh at.

I can already picture somebody taking a picture of trying to put a half ounce of bubba kush into the shoe and caption "bout to split theses down the middle and roll up" lol
people did the lebron corks dirty with all those lame picks 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom