Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Don't even think I would waste my time on them... Not just cause don't like the direction they went with them, but the effort to get them would be ridiculous

I get why they put the maroon and im guessing infrared to symbolize some of the original colors and I like the gold ring...All of its symbolism looks cool but looking at it I wouldnt want to wear the shoe much based on its color blocking looks off to me but I'm going to have to see more pictures before I make the decision on whether its worth copping or not(that is if it dosnt have a expensive pricetag).....I really like the brown leather on these it looks really classy..Overall I see potential (hopefully the maroon on this shoe is hinting at them deciding to use it this year on other shoes hint hint maroon 6's)

i will definitely try to scoop these up, they will probably be BIN numbers though. Judging by pics, definitely looks like premium materials all over the shoe. And with championship ring lace lock, Probably will retail for around $250-300 easily.

$250-300? Nah

Maybe 2-230ish

These will probably be 3Lab5 limited. Special packaging and increased retail price.

Wait, are the last two confirmed?

Don't look to bad via this angle.

Picture from SBD. Says around summer 2014 I'm assuming around the anniversary of his 1st ring
smokin.gif

nothing on this shoe looks like it matches imo. the cigar material looks bad with those colors. It probably looks bad with any color tbh but maroon and infrared or whatever color that is? just no. These are just as bad as pistons 6, and rainbow Olympics with the stitched toe
mean.gif

Like I said before if they used a black and grey sole like the cigar cities they would be fire. They just look... Different at this point and the shield in the back I have mixed feelings about

nothing on this shoe looks like it matches imo. the cigar material looks bad with those colors. It probably looks bad with any color tbh but maroon and infrared or whatever color that is? just no. These are just as bad as pistons 6, and rainbow Olympics with the stitched toe
mean.gif
Thats how i feel, who ever thought brown, pink and purple was a good combo needs to be fired..

Back
Top Bottom