Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

all these people saying they aint copping, Yeah Right!!! Everyone says that until Nike/JB releases the official photos. coughcoughDB5coughcough

i think these are pretty fresh. i don't see any issues pulling them off. obviously not a shoe to wear often. only thing i don't like is that cheap, crappy looking gimmicky championship ring lack lock. it's corny and overkill. good thing it comes off :lol:

the leather looks nice, i love that hue of maroon (reminds me of bordeaux) and i even like the infrared on the midsole kinda clashing with the bordeaux. cigar box would be a nice touch, but then again it couldn't be something that would scratch the leather.

i would def. cop a pair of these

Black and grey midsole would set these off to a 2 pair at the least cop

Matter of fact can we get a ps of that!

Last edited:
Page 6. Hozer actually wants these. Should be an easy cop right now, we'll see 1 week before RD how that changes. Shoe will be killer easy to custom if it that infrared is as whack as it looks now.

Can not wait for these!

I Like these but I have a distinct feeling we will be screwed. Anytime Jordan brand drops a concept shoe with that level of quality and thought, they end up in Pack or are supremely hyped and limited. It would be nice if they were general release but thats highly unlikely. They look like what Bin 6s should look like. So expect either an outlandish  price tag or Bin, DB, Lab5 and Banned numbers. Makes me like em less the more i think about it, hype is unattractive these days. Especially with the way the resale game ruins it for wearers of nice pairs.

Last edited:
I'll wait for some outside, natural light pics before i commit to anything but as of now these are nice. Yall can keep the ring lace lock tho.

$200+ for a ring lace lock = not worth it  (might as well take the money and buy a real one)

Is it just me? Or do these just look like someone's well executed customs? No thanks, but a good idea none the less.

Sidenote: preeetty sure if these were a Custom and not an official release...they wouldn't get any love like that...and perhaps even be getting sht on more than they are. Some Jordan heads are quite a curious bunch.

Back
Top Bottom