Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

Yeah I just noticed that too. If they DO come with the ring lace lock, I hope they remove the original lace lock at the bottom of the shoe. Seems a bit much to include both locks IMO.
lol, why wouldn't you want the option of wearing either lace lock (or none) instead of being given only one?

A few days ago photos from “KicksOrDie” surfaced featuring a “Cigar” Retro Air Jordan VI. We have better , more detailed photos to bring to you courtesy of a loyal IcySole reader that sent us these photos in a email (they wished to remain anonymous). These “Celebration Cigar” Jordans are rumored to be dropping later this year. No official word has been made about these from anybody I spoke with. Enjoy the photos exclusively here…for now.

Images & Info Via IcySole

Last edited:
Not sure what to think. I'd really like to see a pic from the side, no filters, showing the whole shoe. Probably too much to ask for though :lol:

Thanks for the additional photos DrewSwish. That ring is definitely a lace lock, not a prop for the photo (obviously). I can dig it and I still definitely want these. The crest on the heel is pretty dope.

I just think any time JB pulls off a "retro +" colorway, and it isn't super corny like the Bel Air 5's, I get extra excited. I know a lot of people in this thread are thirsty for retros of "OG" colorways...That's cool and all, but truthfully, I have most of the OG colorways from retros from years ago...I'm thirsty for some dope new colors in one of my favorite Jordan models.

On the other hand, the lace lock at the bottom of the shoe, in my opinion, was a hypebeasty thing to do...Guess JB is taking it's cues from the beasts and children.

Whatevs.

Thanks for the additional photos DrewSwish. That ring is definitely a lace lock, not a prop for the photo (obviously). I can dig it and I still definitely want these. The crest on the heel is pretty dope.

I just think any time JB pulls off a "retro +" colorway, and it isn't super corny like the Bel Air 5's, I get extra excited. I know a lot of people in this thread are thirsty for retros of "OG" colorways...That's cool and all, but truthfully, I have most of the OG colorways from retros from years ago...I'm thirsty for some dope new colors in one of my favorite Jordan models.

On the other hand, the lace lock at the bottom of the shoe, in my opinion, was a hypebeasty thing to do...Guess JB is taking it's cues from the beasts and children.

Whatevs.

He wore his lace lock like that every time he wore Carmines

After seeing the new pics, i wouldnt be surprised if they came in a ceder box, with the emblem on the heel branded on the box... Probably NDC and NT and HoH only release... You know how nike gets down

These are sick but the lace locks will be taken off instantly.

Let's hope these release without the stupid limited crap.

Back
Top Bottom