Jordan Retro VI "Cigar/Champagne" Championship Pack

I love the concept and the history behind it. Mos def looking for these. I smell raffle raffle for these.

Just when we was talking about taking a break the other day here goes JB with some hot ****, im right with u

These are only worth having if they ham up the cigar concept BIN style. I'd want a special box and all or else its just a brown J. Also wtf is up with that infrared, never seen that color on a cigar before

These are only worth having if they ham up the cigar concept BIN style. I'd want a special box and all or else its just a brown J. Also wtf is up with that infrared, never seen that color on a cigar before

Could care less about a box just give me the shoes

They need to chill out with all these damn color ways for every shoe.

If they put as much effort into thinking up new decent models as they do with these horrid color ways, maybe we'd have some decent new shoes.

Not a chance these will be a GR.... They got limited written all over them.

Last edited:
You know what they say, one man's trash is another man's treasure 
smokin.gif

They need to chill out with all these damn color ways for every shoe.

If they put as much effort into thinking up new decent models as they do with these horrid color ways, maybe we'd have some decent new shoes.
i can agree we just paying for different colors these days

Last edited:
The cigar theme isn't new to nike or jordan tho so I don't think customs have any inspiration on these

Back
Top Bottom