Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

These look ok saw them f2f last night and personally i'm gonna pass theres just too much blue on these and yes its definatley not unc blue either, which was my only reason to cop but i hope everyone gets theirs, this will be a easy cop for most.

These are just like the DTRT 3 that came out and not to many jumped on them because of the colors and honestly I still haven't worn my pair but I do like the shoe that being said these powder blues gave me the same feeling love the blue on this silhouette.

These are just like the DTRT 3 that came out and not to many jumped on them because of the colors and honestly I still haven't worn my pair but I do like the shoe that being said these powder blues gave me the same feeling love the blue on this silhouette.

These dump on the dtrt iiis IMO. Those things are still horrid.

Color pallette on them was miss proportioned that's what turned a lot of people off on those DTRT but I do agree powder blues are better.

cant wait for these.. wish i had a finishline coupon.. going to cop from eastbay for the free shipping and taxes.. but means I have to wait until Thursday for the shoes.  

everyone is going to regret sleeping on these when they see them in the summer... Dropping a shoe like this in the winter is a no go... Either way i think they r dope.. Safe to say these will be a easy cop

First come first serve at the Champs Sports by me. I'll be lining up at 7am.

Is this a General Release?

Seems like people are passing on these, but I'm sure they'll still go fast.

Wifey got the call from Kids Footlocker just now.  We both got pairs on lock.  
nthat.gif
 First raffle either of us has ever won.

Really like these. Gonna be a hard decision because if I cop these then it is probably a no go on the BHM Lebrons in a couple of weeks. My wife is wanting them as well, go figure. I buy her one pair of Jordan 5s and now she wants every release that comes along, and just got the Prelude 6 last week when I struck tf out...

havent been on this thread but are these limited gr, my boy just said they are. his store normally get 60-100 pair of retros, but only got 2 size run of these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom