Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

havent been on this thread but are these limited gr, my boy just said they are. his store normally get 60-100 pair of retros, but only got 2 size run of these

What is a limited GR? If a store that get 60-100 on a GR are now getting two size run which means these are mad limited base on that store.

havent been on this thread but are these limited gr, my boy just said they are. his store normally get 60-100 pair of retros, but only got 2 size run of these

What is a limited GR? If a store that get 60-100 on a GR are now getting two size run which means these are mad limited base on that store.

pretty much means that a ton of stores get them but just not in the same volume as a normal gr.

I entered the shiekh raffle with two emails to try to increase my chances, but both emails ended up winning lol. They're both under the same name, has this happened to anyone else before? Will there be problems when picking up the shoe?

It means a store that normally get retros get them but not as many sizes as say a laney, gamma or oreo....... pretty much what bigj said

Last edited:
Cant wait didnt like at first but they grew on me does anyone if jimmy doin the regular 12 AM Est

Last edited:
Seen in person and is actually nicer than I thought, but I will pass. Entirely too much Carolina blue.

I hate when they post, Limited quantities available on the bottom of the pic. That word "Limited" is powerful for Nike.
It's not a GR tho, I understand why they would say it but if they put that label on Gamma XI's they just tryna hype ****

Ill be picking mine up tomorrow. Got lucky with the raffle. My local Hibbetts only got 1 size run of shoes (1 shoe in sizes 8-14). Its funny cause when the gamma 11's dropped they received 4 size runs.

won a raffle. Not waking up early is always appreciated.

Only copping cause my highschool colors where black and baby blue (these are close enough). Salesian, class of 98!

Last edited:
I won a raffle for the taxi 12's and woke up late and had to cop from a reseller. Trust me it aint gonna happen again.

It means a store that normally get retros get them but not as many sizes as say a laney, gamma or oreo....... pretty much what bigj said
i swear they follow what these blogs say so they know how many to make some they are right some not but this year looks like crap so far spt blue n blk inf VI thats it

Back
Top Bottom