Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

^truth, our store has to always follow the rules. even if they don't really work the best for how our store runs/operates...

Last edited:
Got them in the am then some dude offered me 230 for it i took the 230 with quickness the hype is too real.

Really they do a raffle for gs sizes now?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
YUP! I couldn't believe it.  Least she won, they are acting like this is the Columbia XI release or something.  I think a lot of stores are getting these, but they probably aren't getting as many as usual.  However, I don't think the hype is there for these (thank goodness) so I don't think they will be too hard to get.  I doubt you can sleep in and stroll into the mall and get them either.

was released here in Dubai but not that hype compare to others. still have a lot of stocks in the store for 829aed ($227)

First time I ever put me name in for a raffle and I won. I imagine as far as hype goes, folks don't want them that bad. Which is cool cause copping a shoe you want shouldn't be so difficult.

These actually sold out really fast on nike EU, i hope for the masses that these are a big GR everywhere else. My size sold out nearly as fast as the kobe 7s. Good thing i was pushing for these instead.

I'm inclined to say these are a general release, or the whole "limited general release" but I really wouldn't know since I didn't ask the store's about their size run. What I do know is, both Finish Line's near me are doing FCFS, the Champs store did a two day raffle (Monday and Tuesday), as did Foot Locker (Wednesday and Thursday). I put in a raffle at Champs and Foot Locker for my size 13 and my little brother who is trying to hop on the reseller bandwagon put in at least 3 raffles and got called for each and every single one of them. The last Foot Locker that called him (that mall is huge but I feel like it's not a hot spot for Jordan's) told him that no one put in raffle tickets for 8.0-9.5 and they would be sold FCFS tomorrow unless someone came in and requested an RSVP for any of those sizes and the guy was cool enough to let him get a 9.5. So, in my opinion, they should be fairly easy to get as long as you try. It seems like the color isn't rubbing people the right way so it's flying under the radar on a major scale. At the end of the day, I'm just glad I don't have to wake up at 7am and worry about striking out. I'm two for two since I started putting in raffle tickets, which is a blessing.

i won the raffle for  these but they want me to come at 8am or i forfeit  but i have to be home at 8am to try to purchase the kobe preludes ugh the dilehma

yeah but i have a 100$ footlocker gc i been trying to spend for like the last month

so thats the only reason i care

Last edited:
First release I've passed on n regret. So annoyed with my self i love 3's i should have copped

Back
Top Bottom