Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

I really cant decide what i wanna do on this release. I feel like i cbf'd driving a hr to wait in line to cop. But i do want them..........i think....limited in Aus so i dont wanna regret it... Why u do dis JB, just over produce it like usual lol

Yeah I'm on the fence with these also...i feel like i will regret it if i don't pick them up saturday

Dudes saying they're too old for all blue sneakers, but yall fiending red yeezys or any all red sneakers? Explain this

i prefer all red shoes.

never been a fan of all blue shoes. especially that kind of blue.

i just prefer the color red :lol:

yeezy 2 is trash though.

Dudes saying they're too old for all blue sneakers, but yall fiending red yeezys or any all red sneakers? Explain this

I like the official color Blue and Red. Not Baby Blue nor infrared Red. I don't hate baby blue. I just prefer a hint of baby blue and not the whole shoe. Ex. The gamma 11 is great. As for the red Yeezy, I'm all in it to get more Solar and Plat trade.

I got a call from another Shoe Palace in my city for a sz 8.5 with the raffle. I'll probly give this ticket up to someone who needs it.

I don't get that either. I tend to stray away from shoes that are all one color, be it blue, red, pink, orange, etc. They just seem too loud compared to mixed colors or all white or all black. That being said, I have the all blue Jordan 2s and I feel comfortable wearing them. They just don't seem attention-*****'ish when I rock them!

:rofl:
No hype on these joints, so NDC gotta send me an email to remind me these r coming out tmw!!

IIIs are the one silo i rarely pass on, but this is one retro+ i won't be looking for... [much like the Stealth III.]
Good luck to those of you grabbing these for wears.

Im 36 and ill rock these...i wear the shoes, shoes dont wear me

But then again im asian n my baby face helps me pull loud colors at my age lol :tongue:

roll.gif

No hype on these joints
 I wish it was always like that....

Last edited:
Just won the Footlocker raffle. They called about an hour ago. I'm almost 31, and I have no problem wearing these. Some people just aren't comfortable in their own skin.

I like no hype being around these... And it kills me when my friends say "don't nobody want those".. Like the only time I should want a shoe is when everybody else does..

Not copping for myself but might cop for my son.. Not feeling the color on them and rather wait for some of the other CW

Back
Top Bottom