Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Just came back from 2 other malls in my city and entered some more raffles and I'm guaranteed a 9.5 which is too big for me, still a possibility of a size swap though...

These will be sitting on shelves everywhere I went to my local mall and 3 major stores all had raffles but only 3 people signed up for them.

Seems like there's gonna be plenty to go around From what I'm seeing and anyone who passes is gonna regret IMO. and the bobcats sitting in both ny and nj and they should be they are butt ugly lmaoo

I just cant decide if i actually will wear these smurfs tho. I feel like they look great but too wear is a diff story all together and ppl are gonna sell em once they realise how weird they feel wearing this cw. I like this shoe, but yeh dunno if itl be a cop myself. goodluck tho ya'll

I'm on the crimson 3s suck train too.

Went ahead and entered the local raffle for these for a size 9.

Still on the fence about actually picking them up though.

For those that have it in person, is it a UNC blue? I've been told its more like a gamma blue.

Last edited:
These will be sitting on shelves everywhere I went to my local mall and 3 major stores all had raffles but only 3 people signed up for them.
I don't know bout that. Some people are recovering from December but I think these will sell out on Sat. Most people are on the fence like us and pick them up that day. I'm checking them out tomorrow to see if I want to cop.

Last edited:

don't worry, next year :wink:
I hope not. Red 3s are like a poor man's DB3. Red shoes are a little  IMO, I'd rather have the black cements or see them do something new, maybe olive green base with orange and black accents. 

Got the call from champs, still on the fence on these. Gotta see them in person. Pics have been too inconsistent online. Hopefully the blue isn't as dark as some of the pics I have been seeing lately. 

I felt the same. My coworker is 42 and he go all out baby blue. I just can't pull it off anymore. Old age is kicking in.

I am 24 and feel the same way... The color is a no go for me. Nice pair of shoes for kids or women.

Back
Top Bottom