Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

eh, just move on. There's plenty more out there

Brah been done, went and got a Uhaul and moved to pick up two pairs for resell got me crying [emoji]128557[/emoji] How did you do man now with the release? I'm upset with my first pair, the tumble is kinda off! But what can I do complain to Jesus? I might just put this pair back in the market, just wasn't too happy
copped some how off fnl even tho it just kept giving me errors, I just kept trying to pay over and over then I got an email confirmation :lol: . Toes ain't really tumbled but both shoes look identical

View media item 2404470

copped some how off fnl even tho it just kept giving me errors, I just kept trying to pay over and over then I got an email confirmation :lol: . Toes ain't really tumbled but both shoes look identical

View media item 2404470

Release was freaken crazy once that was over with I was on the phone line and had no luck at all. These days, now a days. If you bust, it's resell or nothing. Terrible how the resell market took charge of the culture

View media item 2404470

Release was freaken crazy once that was over with I was on the phone line and had no luck at all. These days, now a days. If you bust, it's resell or nothing. Terrible how the resell market took charge of the culture
oh definitely, paid 340 for my breds off goat only couple months ago but.. It is what it is. My fault for hating 1s when resell was lower

oh definitely, paid 340 for my breds off goat only couple months ago but.. It is what it is. My fault for hating 1s when resell was lower

Brah right now I'm looking at the 16' release in 8.5 goes from anywhere from 425 to 450 maybe another release a few years from now. I definitely want a second pair of black toes and breds

Brah right now I'm looking at the 16' release in 8.5 goes from anywhere from 425 to 450 maybe another release a few years from now. I definitely want a second pair of black toes and breds
wow, checked my sz 8, it's 410 currently [emoji]128128[/emoji]
Got mine just in time I guess. I still need black toes so I better hurry :/
I was gonna sell my Royals for them originally but I've already worn em :lol:

Got flaked on again today... Had a set deal to meet up today for $260, but seller backed out last minute saying he couldn't make it cause of work. I was fine with it until I rescheduled a meet up... Buyer then told me he sold it to someone local... Sound like he took a higher offer.

Last edited:
Got flaked on again today... Had a set deal to meet up today for $260, but seller backed out last minute saying he couldn't make it cause of work. I was fine with it until I rescheduled a meet up... Buyer then told me he sold it to someone local... Sound like he took a higher offer.
I don't get why some people don't just come clean when they back out. Making fake excuses and/or ghosting is even weaker. Some people just can't take accountability for their actions, will forever be children. Hope you find your pair.

Last edited:
I don't get why some people don't just come clean when they back out. Making fake excuses and/or ghosting is even weaker. Some people just can't take accountability for their actions, will forever be children. Hope you find your pair.

Yea man I just hope he didnt flake on my for a $5-$20 higher offer... Still on the hunt... Size 9.5 is always a battle for me.

After one wear the right toe with the more tumbled leather creased like this. hoping the left toe is catching up with the creasing. :smile:

Unfortunately for me the less creased toebox usually will never catch up with the other one and I just learned to live with it. The funny thing is the mad creased one for me has always been the left shoe lol!

Unfortunately for me the less creased toebox usually will never catch up with the other one and I just learned to live with it. The funny thing is the mad creased one for me has always been the left shoe lol!
Is this a common Jordan 1 thing?

Left toe of my Cyber Monday's creased more than the right.  Pair of my TTS Royals has a left toe that already has the same "wave" in it, that the Cyber Monday's had.  

Didnt someone say a few pages back that eastbay was supposed to restock today?   A customer service rep had told them that. 

Last edited:
How do these fit compared to black toes? That was the last pair of 1s I had and they were slightly roomy (size 8 ). I went with a 7.5 this time.

Last edited:
Reps are mostly clueless.
Agree, but iirc, they told dude that a shipment was arriving this week.  Maybe i'll try a phone order
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom