Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

you gotta give the seller until at least the following evening to respond with tracking. with work some people don't have time to ship and send out info., some times a little patience can go a long way.

i been selling from my own collection since 1999

thats 18 years that i have NEVER EVER went back on a deal no matter how annoying a buyer would be.

like i said getting and extra 40 bucks out of it aint worth your reputation

Buyer should've been more patient, but seller could've avoided this by giving a time as to when he would send the tracking...like after work or whatever. There are just as many bad sellers who take their time and feel like the buyer should wait on them just as there are buyers who think they need attention ASAP. Doesn't matter if it was a good price or not. Better communication and patience needed on both ends.

Nah he's got a legit reason

Those are the worst buyers. Paranoid kids who message you 10 times in less than 24 hours after they pay and expect you to ship when the post office is closed and if you don't relply within a minutes of them sending a message they start calling scam

No thanks

you would co sign that shadiness

Youre assuming he did it for the extra 40 bucks when he probably did it for piece of mind of not dealing with a nitpicky buyer.

Not saying canceling out of the blue is cool, but dang, he didnt even wait until the day was over and past time to get things shipped. If folks are that worried, dont buy person to person.

you gotta give the seller until at least the following evening to respond with tracking. with work some people don't have time to ship and send out info., some times a little patience can go a long way.

i been selling from my own collection since 1999

thats 18 years that i have NEVER EVER went back on a deal no matter how annoying a buyer would be.

like i said getting and extra 40 bucks out of it aint worth your reputation
congrats on your accomplishment.

his rep is fine. I'm sure there are plenty of people in this thread that would pay him 230 and would be willing to wait more than 15 hours for tracking.

I've learned through all these facebook groups that the dudes that bug others about shipping always end up having the most minor issues as soon as the shoe comes in. The tiniest things like "man this single stitch under the insole is off by 1/4". Shouldn't the seller refund me $100 for this?!?!" :lol:

Dealing with an NTer I still would've shipped and told dude to chill out. I know plenty of legit guys that hate the buyers that bug about shipping and will cancel a deal and sell to someone else for the exact same price. They just dont want more problems down the line.

Seller told me he would send them the next day and I should have them by Friday! Seller gave me this info before I paid!

his rep is fine. I'm sure there are plenty of people in this thread that would pay him 230 and would be willing to wait more than 15 hours for tracking.

no its not.

now buyers wont trust him because they dont know if he will back out for better deal while still taking their money

come on son you been on here long enough to know how this works

Posted this on the official 1s thread but i want to post here too because the royals.

View media item 2404263

a few shots of my banned, lance mountains, and royals. i beat the hell out of my LM. used to wear them for everything. then when i got the banned i moved on to wear those daily. now i am probably going to beat my royals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah he's got a legit reason

Those are the worst buyers. Paranoid kids who message you 10 times in less than 24 hours after they pay and expect you to ship when the post office is closed and if you don't relply within a minutes of them sending a message they start calling scam

No thanks

you would co sign that shadiness

Well no, I've never refunded a buyer who acted like that but I can understand it because it's happened to me. It's usually those kids after they get the shoes who give you even more problems...

Why is the box dented? Why are they laces this way? There's a glue stain... Etc etc

In the end you get a PayPal claim because of a paranoid kid

In my case fellow nter asked for 210 shipped... paid him via friend n family Tuesday got my shoes today...
Never deal with him bfre...

Youre assuming he did it for the extra 40 bucks when he probably did it for piece of mind of not dealing with a nitpicky buyer.

Not saying canceling out of the blue is cool, but dang, he didnt even wait until the day was over and past time to get things shipped. If folks are that worried, dont buy person to person.

peace of mind? really? :lol:

the seller said he texted him once. ONCE.

and it was in the afternoon the time seller said he would ship.

I've learned through all these facebook groups that the dudes that bug others about shipping always end up having the most minor issues as soon as the shoe comes in. The tiniest things like "man this single stitch under the insole is off by 1/4". Shouldn't the seller refund me $100 for this?!?!" :lol:

Dealing with an NTer I still would've shipped and told dude to chill out. I know plenty of legit guys that hate the buyers that bug about shipping and will cancel a deal and sell to someone else for the exact same price. They just dont want more problems down the line.

Amen

Repped

no its not.

now buyers wont trust him because they dont know if he will back out for better deal while still taking their money

come on son you been on here long enough to know how this works
we've seen it often enough, plenty of users on here are willing to take the risk. wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have a couple dm's asking for that pair at 230.

Last edited:
peace of mind? really? :lol:

the seller said he texted him once. ONCE.

and it was in the afternoon the time seller said he would ship.

So youre telling me he couldnt wait for that ONE text until say 5pm 6pm or whenever shipping places close for the day. Nah, dude sounds like more trouble down the line.

Again if youre that pressed before dude even got off work to do anything, dont buy person to person. On the flip side, if you dont want the trouble, dont sell person to person.:\

Was looking to double up and found this dude here selling his pair as DS fully laced up 
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Air-Jo...327928?hash=item1c8221a778:g:qq8AAOSwmgJY4sls

again if im reading correctly the guy only texted him once
poor guy was probably so excited to get royal 1's can you blame him?

I texted dude once in the afternoon! I was very excited! Striking out on release day. Striking out with EB and sheikh phone order.

I've been buying and selling shoes on NT since 08 never had a problem! When I was the seller always kept buyers updated for his piece of mind! Guess times have changed can't even ask for a update!

Glad I didn't gift the money like the seller was requesting!

son, i want another pair of black lance mountains and a pair of white lance mountains in a 10.5. the height difference is massive between the remastered highs and the lance mountains..didn't notice.

glad i got a double up in the royals. i was going to flip a pair but seeing them in person I'm glad I'm keeping them. I look forward to the next retro in 2023

Last edited:
And before yall come at me with the gifted thing I'll go ahead and speak on it...I sold a guitar on ebay last year..guy said I sent something else..he got my guitar for free and his money back so my paypal got ruined..I made a new pp this week and when he paid originally it then said I had to wait 21 days to get my money so I was like wtf..Sent it back and found out if he just sent it id get it then but anyways I called paypal and confirmed my account so the 21 day wait was removed..I then sent the invoice again...I was not trying to scam him

Noble real talk you stay on some BS I see it all the time but I'm not gonna go there with you. I'm done with the royal thread I got my pair...yall enjoy talking about em and all the wonderful future restock and phone order dreams and leather differences

Back
Top Bottom