Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

aint nothing wrong with gifting paypal so long as your a trusted seller

i only accept gifted paypal unless its through ebay. i aint tryna pay fees

I only gift these days, but that's because I have a very small circle of friends I'd do business with.

got a lil rowdy in here lol

DONT NOT GO BACK ON DEALS. NT should implement a virtual handshake putting both parties in a binding agreement. Back out and banned for X amount of days, weeks, months etc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  

P.S. This new Kendrick is Dope thus far

nthat.gif

true. not everyone is honest though. always that one idiot trynna scam someone. im in a FB group for soccer gear and all we do is find super steals. post it say "im here for X minutes" ppl reaply. all gifts. never had a problem and its stuff thats like 70% off. but like i said every once in a while some A-hole scams. 

Honestly,
I can see it from both sides.
As a seller, I HATE it when I sell something and then get bugged by the buyer without being provided with the time to actually ship. Some buyers get this ownership feeling of you when they send you money and feel the need to micromanage you. Dude might have felt like that was going to happened and cancelled the deal.
As a buyer, I can understand the excitement. In the future, you should provide the seller at least until the close of business to ship the package.

IMO the seller was a bit too sensitive and I've experienced a sensitive seller before and it stinks.
I remember getting a nice price on the Christmas Kobe 7s. I was excited so I posted I got a nice deal from a nter in the Kobe 7 thread at the time. The seller got mad and refunded me. I wasn't happy at all.

And PayPal gifts aren't worth it if you really don't know dude. That 2.9% is pennies at the end of the day when you consider piece of mind.

Last edited:

I think nowadays if you are sending money from your Paypal balance then there are no fees?

How I see it as if you gonna make a deal, stick to you're dang words. Man up homie you only make yourself look bad for the few extra dollars plus the embarrassment that comes along with ruining you're reputation. What I'm saying is make whats wrong, make it right.

Last edited:
He hit homie with the royal snub while he was at work :lol:

I don't like dealing with ppls man... i struck out with half dozen platinum accounts not even one pair. Had to pick up multiple pairs for resell. Theres a few members I keep close thru PM's tho

Last edited:
How I see it as if you gonna make a deal, stick to you're dang words. Man up homie you only make yourself look bad for the few extra dollars plus the embarrassment that comes along with ruining you're reputation. What I'm saying is make whats wrong, make it right.
eh, just move on. There's plenty more out there

eh, just move on. There's plenty more out there

Brah been done, went and got a Uhaul and moved to pick up two pairs for resell got me crying [emoji]128557[/emoji] How did you do man now with the release? I'm upset with my first pair, the tumble is kinda off! But what can I do complain to Jesus? I might just put this pair back in the market, just wasn't too happy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom