Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

How do these fit compared to black toes? That was the last pair of 1s I had and they were slightly roomy (size 8 ). I went with a 7.5 this time.
Depends which blacktoes, IMO. Toe box is slightly roomier on these than 2013 black toes, same length tho. Dunno about 2016 black toes tho. 

Got flaked on again today... Had a set deal to meet up today for $260, but seller backed out last minute saying he couldn't make it cause of work. I was fine with it until I rescheduled a meet up... Buyer then told me he sold it to someone local... Sound like he took a higher offer.

nvm read it wrong

Last edited:
Walked in Nike DC and they had 2-3 returns behind the register yesterday. Needless to say an employee probably copped for 30% off

Unfortunately for me the less creased toebox usually will never catch up with the other one and I just learned to live with it. The funny thing is the mad creased one for me has always been the left shoe lol!

Is this a common Jordan 1 thing?

Left toe of my Cyber Monday's creased more than the right.  Pair of my TTS Royals has a left toe that already has the same "wave" in it, that the Cyber Monday's had.  

I would say it's a common leather shoe thing.
Our feet aren't identical in length so we can have different creasing.

I called trying to do a phone order for the Silver bullet AM97s yesterday and the eastbay guy said that it will be a restock on the Royals Monday morning.

How do these fit compared to black toes? That was the last pair of 1s I had and they were slightly roomy (size 8 ). I went with a 7.5 this time.
Depends which blacktoes, IMO. Toe box is slightly roomier on these than 2013 black toes, same length tho. Dunno about 2016 black toes tho. 

I'm talking about 2013 pair. Didn't even know they came out again but I'm not surprised :lol:

So sounds like I should be good then huh?

What I'm getting at, is that my left toe came with a "wave" in the leather.  I had the same "wave" in my Cyber Monday's, and it has caused the left toe to crease differently than the right toe.    Not really a big deal, wabi sabi, and I don't mind creases... I just hate when things aren't symmetrical/even to start.  OCD and what have you. 

What I'm getting at, is that my left toe came with a "wave" in the leather.  I had the same "wave" in my Cyber Monday's, and it has caused the left toe to crease differently than the right toe.    Not really a big deal, wabi sabi, and I don't mind creases... I just hate when things aren't symmetrical/even to start.  OCD and what have you. 

View media item 2401697

Do you left foot creasers drive stick? That could be why

View media item 2401697

I don't think it's exclusive to the Jordan 1 to be honest.
And JB will break you from that OCD. I used to be the same way when I was younger :lol:

And b are why a en b are why a en he's saying they come out of the box creased.

Last edited:
I'm talking about 2013 pair. Didn't even know they came out again but I'm not surprised
laugh.gif

So sounds like I should be good then huh?
Yeah sounds like the 7.5 should work then. 

I just purchased a pair of royals off GOAT and getting ready to send them back. Im soo tired of sellers not disclosing all the defects. it costs me shipping which sucks.

I don't get why some people don't just come clean when they back out. Making fake excuses and/or ghosting is even weaker. Some people just can't take accountability for their actions, will forever be children. Hope you find your pair.

I agree. I've always and I teach my son's to be a man of their word. In the end that's all we have. God created the world with his word. No matter what this person might offer you or if it's a better deal, if you've given someone your word, honor it regardless. Integrity!

I just purchased a pair of royals off GOAT and getting ready to send them back. Im soo tired of sellers not disclosing all the defects. it costs me shipping which sucks.
If goat verified them and didn't tell you about the defect, that's on them. Or you are just being really picky

Last edited:
As soon as I figure out a hosting site ill post pics but bottom line my pair had a spot on the back and small scratches and the leather was inconsistent. These should have been listed under pairs with defects.

unDS the royals to work today. I was lacing them up this morning and the laces on my left pair didn't line up right. I needed to go to work so I laced up the right pair and left. 

Slow day at the office so I took a look - the left wing panel was sewed a couple cms too high and doesn't line up with the right wing panel.  this should have been marked as a B-grade. Just venting, I'm still going to wear them
View media item 2404720.

As soon as I figure out a hosting site ill post pics but bottom line my pair had a spot on the back and small scratches and the leather was inconsistent. These should have been listed under pairs with defects.
leather inconsistency isn't a defect, literally half the pairs are like that 

if goat didn't say anything about it, you're probably just being too picky. probably. I'd have to see pics

Back
Top Bottom