Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

leather inconsistency isn't a defect, literally half the pairs are like that 

if goat didn't say anything about it, you're probably just being too picky. probably. I'd have to see pics

You're probably correct but I didn't pay retail for my size. If I did I wouldn't be complaining. But when I wear a 7.5, which is one of the toughest sizes to get, and at $305 I have a right to voice my concerns.

Every single release there's surprise and shock that Nike/Jordan basketball shoes aren't picture perfect, amazing...

leather inconsistency isn't a defect, literally half the pairs are like that 

if goat didn't say anything about it, you're probably just being too picky. probably. I'd have to see pics

You're probably correct but I didn't pay retail for my size. If I did I wouldn't be complaining. But when I wear a 7.5, which is one of the toughest sizes to get, and at $305 I have a right to voice my concerns.

Niketalk has image hosting so you don't need to find a hosting site.
There is a picture icon on the message toolbar.

As far as inconsistencies, you may need to go another route than stockX or goat. Purchase from somewhere where you are sent the shoes that are actually pictured.

Came in 2 days ago from Shiekh. Haven't took on-foot shots yet, but soon.

Really love the color on these. QC was decent on my pair, had no glue marks or height problems. Only gripe I could add is that there was already a few scuffs, looked like somebody ran a key on them 
laugh.gif
 pretty minimal though so I'll deal.

You're doing more than voicing your concerns. You're returning them.  Seems irrational.  By this standard you'll have to scour the internet and do dozens of meet ups to find a pair worth $300 to you.

Do you left foot creasers drive stick? That could be why
I've driven a stick since 05, with sneaker shields I've never had a noticeable extra crease. When you think about it tho, you have to press on the gas after every clutch press so left and right foot both being used.

As soon as I figure out a hosting site ill post pics but bottom line my pair had a spot on the back and small scratches and the leather was inconsistent. These should have been listed under pairs with defects.
Patiently waiting on these pics.

Do you left foot creasers drive stick? That could be why
Haven't driven a stick since I sold my Audi about 4 years ago.  

Haven't even worn the Royals in that pic yet.  Look at the far left shoe (Royal) and you'll see that the leather isn't perfectly flat, specifically where your big toe knuckle and the first lace hole (on the right side / medial).   The Cyber Monday's had the exact same thing... and that "wave" is still there after wearing them a bunch of times. 

Again, not a huge deal.... just my OCD hates that they aren't the same right out of the box. 

Came in 2 days ago from Shiekh. Haven't took on-foot shots yet, but soon.

View media item 2404746

Really love the color on these. QC was decent on my pair, had no glue marks or height problems. Only gripe I could add is that there was already a few scuffs, looked like somebody ran a key on them :lol:  pretty minimal though so I'll deal.

As long as you paid retail who cares

That's how I look at it now especially with OG colorway 1s like banned, royal, etc

View media item 2404779http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2404782/width/200/heigh
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2404788/width/200/height/right toe box came precreased, swoooshes not the same. Still no complaints, done rocked em regardless.[/quote]
Mine came like that too, was the shoe tree on the precreased shoe not pushed in all the way when you opened them? That's what caused it for me

You're doing more than voicing your concerns. You're returning them.  Seems irrational.  By this standard you'll have to scour the internet and do dozens of meet ups to find a pair worth $300 to you.
I wonder if goat will even allow him to return them. Obviously they thought the pair was okay so idk why they would allow it

I wonder if goat will even allow him to return them. Obviously they thought the pair was okay so idk why they would allow it
GOAT notes everything so if your picking up stuff they missed maybe they could use him on the squad :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom