Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Looks like my Eastbay order is about to ship out, ill get the shipping email in the next 24 hours 8)

Ship To
EDWARD NYGMA
6Mpek.gif

Nothing is weird about that. It's the same company.

True, but first time i seen it , but isn't it weird hearing the crickets from the haters that spoke to all of these reps that said the orders were ALL going to be canceled!!!! lololol

Naw it's not weird. It's actually expected.

A lot of people on NT try and talk in an authoritative manner like they really know something when they actually don't.

They also don't like to take accountability when they are proven wrong.

I know they were ready to get fired up when dude (unfortunately) got cancelled today.

A lot of people on NT try and talk in an authoritative manner like they really know something when they actually don't.

I know they were ready to get fired up when dude (unfortunately) got cancelled today.
Yup they were ready to pounce, like i said if my order was canceled I was fully prepared to eat crow,  It is what it is, we know whats up.

Yup they were ready to pounce, like i said if my order was canceled I was fully prepared to eat crow,  It is what it is, we know whats up.

This happens with every GR release on eastbay...some limited too. Not sure why anyone thought this was some sort of glitch or backdoor jig.

That's what one of the reps last night told me too, that these orders would be cancelled, anything over the stock they were expected to get. so I guess they had orders, and another shipment, and I would expect however many to get filled until they run out. Some will probably get cancelled, but some will get through, as we're seeing here. Just had to be lucky to get the right rep and be in the right place in the queue.

hell yea. Mens, hell no.........But GS will. There are only a couple shoes here and there that go for that much in those sizes,and even then, they`re mens shoes. There isnt 1 gradeschool shoe under a size 6.5 thats worth more than $500. Ebay auctions are around $600-$700, after fees, they`re only getting a little over $500 already. its bound to happen.
All of my Bel-Air GS sold for more than mens.  >$500 all day.  There are only 301 pairs of these and were a regional hyperstrike.... we'll see, though.  

I would buy now from the folks that used Altima note money.  

99% of the time they dont know what they're talking about :lol: when they start getting all authoritative. While on hold "most of these orders are getting cancelled". Once they got an order in "they'll probably ship". The timid dude said he wasn't really tryna order, just being nosey foh :rofl:

That's what one of the reps last night told me too, that these orders would be cancelled, anything over the stock they were expected to get. so I guess they had orders, and another shipment, and I would expect however many to get filled until they run out. Some will probably get cancelled, but some will get through, as we're seeing here. Just had to be lucky to get the right rep and be in the right place in the queue.

And we've been saying "DO NOT LISTEN TO THE REPS" but dudes still do them act like it's the truth. They are citing the company line at that point.

Now if they have oversold, that's a different story but the reason for the cancellations was that they weren't gonna fulfill any because it was a mistake. That was a straight up lie.

Dang my order still says open and I have no CC charge yet. 
ohwell.gif

Maybe they are just back logged and are going in order. 

Last edited:

Dudes really wyling calling 250-280 a lowball on Grailed when I've already had friends cop pairs for that price / lower. Don't let these resellers tell you how much you should and shouldn't pay. Stay on the hunt and you'll find your pair you don't have to cop the first pair you see in your size. Just don't wait a month. I ain't paying damn near x2 retail for a shoe that had this big of a release hell na.
And what do you know right after I had some guy call me childish for offering 250 on his pair telling me "bro you know that's too low" I got two accepted offers of 245 from sellers with better feedback LOL

I understand for some of y'all this is your only source of income, but if that's the case don't try to make a living off a damn GR Jordan 
roll.gif

And we've been saying "DO NOT LISTEN TO THE REPS" but dudes still do them act like it's the truth. They are citing the company line at that point.

Now if they have oversold, that's a different story but the reason for the cancellations was that they weren't gonna fulfill any because it was a mistake. That was a straight up lie.
Well, I assumed it was a line. All these reps had a different story yesterday, so some of them probably just said what they were told to say. One told me they were 600 deep on the back-order list. I guess most of this was baloney.

Well, I assumed it was a line. All these reps had a different story yesterday, so some of them probably just said what they were told to say. One told me they were 600 deep on the back-order list. I guess most of this was baloney.

600 isn't that bad considering it's coming from their warehouse not an individual store.

Back
Top Bottom