Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Nothing from UPS my choice, those peeps just charged me 40 bucks for the year last week (autopay that I never remember to cancel), I hope I see some action soon. :rolleyes

careful. there are stans in here who condone that simply because the reps are fed up and will flame you for being entitled if you got an issue with unacceptable customer service.

LOL I laughed. I should have called yesterday. Waited too long and missed the shot. Dah well. :rofl:

Congrats to everyone that will get shipping confirmation. I even tried chat earlier and they said they can't do orders and the item is out of stock. I remember correctly JB did restocks on the breds last year through different sites but catching them are next to impossible it seems. I'm sure more will be coming from other sites just hoping I can catch one before Friday night.

Hope the Carolna low 11's are this widely available, then I'm done for a while... Unless they announce the shadows.

Nothing from UPS my choice, those peeps just charged me 40 bucks for the year last week (autopay that I never remember to cancel), I hope I see some action soon. :rolleyes

I didn't get an email yet. I just refreshed the shipments page and it was there.

Yep. I always appreciate when we are notified when it's time to eat. I never know when to start calling when I try on my own.

PS - my order shipped. I see it on myups choice

ahhhhh......no eastbay email and no update on my order status on the site....but i have an entry on myups choice too

Havent seen a screenshot of shipping confirmation yet.

Hater
[h2]Order Number:[/h2]

Customer Number:
Order Date: 04/03/2017

Ship To
EDWARD NYGMA

Shipping Information
Tracking #: 1Z

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Product Description[/TH]
[TH]Product Number[/TH]
[TH]Qty[/TH]
[TH]Unit Price[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]JRDN RETRO 1 HI OG-BK/RY/WH
[TD]55088007 11.0[/TD]
[TD]Ordered: 1

Shipped: 1[/TD]
[TD]$129.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Product Total:[/TD]
[TD]$129.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Taxes:[/TD]
[TD]$7.80[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Misc:[/TD]
[TD]$0.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Shipping:[/TD]
[TD]$0.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Order Subtotal:[/TD]
[TD]$137.79[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator:

im sure you answered before but how did the price get to be so low?

Hater

Customer Number:

Ship To
EDWARD NYGMA

Shipping Information

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Product Number[/TH]
[TH]Qty[/TH]
[TH]Unit Price[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55088007 11.0[/TD]

[TD]$129.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$129.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$7.80[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$0.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$0.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$137.79[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

THEY GONNA BE SOOOO MAD

Hater

Customer Number:

Ship To
EDWARD NYGMA

Shipping Information

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH]Product Number[/TH]
[TH]Qty[/TH]
[TH]Unit Price[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]55088007 11.0[/TD]

[TD]$129.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$129.99[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$7.80[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$0.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$0.00[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]$137.79[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
underretail!! congrats! hope i'm next

log into myups site, then go to tracking. you should see a new tracking number....the "from" for me is "FOOT LOCKER/UPS SCS" and i guess its a distribution site about half an hour from me. but expected delivery date isnt until thursday. /shrug
OK I don't have anything in mine yet.  I just live chatted Eastbay and she confirmed my order#, and said I probably didn't get the Confirmation Email because the order was manually entered.  Said she would re-send me the Confirmation Email.  Asked her to confirm my email address, which she had correct.  Said the order is processing and should ship out within the next 24-48 hrs. 

Dudes really wyling calling 250-280 a lowball on Grailed when I've already had friends cop pairs for that price / lower. Don't let these resellers tell you how much you should and shouldn't pay. Stay on the hunt and you'll find your pair you don't have to cop the first pair you see in your size. Just don't wait a month. I ain't paying damn near x2 retail for a shoe that had this big of a release hell na.

Back
Top Bottom