Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

literally js got off the phone with a rep . he said they're out of stock and they're trying to update the site to where it doesn't say "back ordered" anymore .

Last edited:
now they are telling me they have my size, but no phone orders...I cant win
Try online chat.

I dont think they can place an order that way...
The brother should just try, no harm in trying.

You honestly can't place orders via chat. The dudes doing chat weren't placing orders.

Edit - maybe I'm wrong then but I've never heard of ANYONE placing orders via chat.

Last edited:

just got pulled off champs, eastbay, and ftl
yeah, they changed from backorders to in-stock for about 10 minutes. Tried some online orders, no go. Now they are gone. Even tried putting a different CW in the cart, then update the CW, which also is not working. They are probably just trying to put an end to these calls. Curious how many of those who got through yesterday will get their pairs. Never got through myself, but my SP order shipped, so all good.

Do you guys really want your info to be out there for some shoes? 
I'm gonna take a guess and say yeah 
laugh.gif

yeah, they changed from backorders to in-stock for about 10 minutes. Tried some online orders, no go. Now they are gone. Even tried putting a different CW in the cart, then update the CW, which also is not working. They are probably just trying to put an end to these calls. Curious how many of those who got through yesterday will get their pairs. Never got through myself, but my SP order shipped, so all good.

Well, the supply finally caught up to the demand, has nothing to do with the amount of calls, as this happens every major release. They're doing what they're supposed to do.

I got one more shot for retail then I think I'm going to have to resort to resell. 

Thank you to all those with the advice earlier on when/where to look!

And on the bright side it's gonna feel great when I finally get a pair of these in hand since I put in a lot of work on this release 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just successfully placed an order for a size 6y on finish line. I had these in my cart over the weekend. Opened finish line today and the shoes were there. Tried checking out via PayPal and it went through.
View media item 2392215

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom