Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Dudes are funny , the ones saying all orders will be canceled , now they see people posting shipped from eastbay are now asking if under retail will ship lol smh
And i'm pretty sure there's grown men in here saying peoples orders will get cancelled  
mean.gif

Last edited:
For real tho. I think both shoes are great and the quality on the Jams is out of this world compared to the last release. A comeup for both parties imo.

2016 Jams are legitimately one of the best retros Jordan Brand has EVER put out... Honestly, it should be the standard which every following retro follows (we all know it won't).

Materials, craftsmanship, and even packaging were 100% on point with those Jams... The retail price was a little high but could even be excused a bit, given the thought that went into that release.

Agreed on all points sir. They Make my breds look weak when side by side. That patent cut...all the details. I cant wait for more just like it. The Metallic 5 from last yr was on the same level IMO.

bunch of dudes in here earlier saying orders def gonna get canceled cause the reps told em so . then yall got the straight haters hoping peoples pairs get cancelled. smh

fastforward, and now pairs r shipping
roll.gif

bunch of dudes in here earlier saying orders def gonna get canceled cause the reps told em so . then yall got the straight haters hoping peoples pairs get cancelled. smh

fastforward, and now pairs r shipping :rofl:

:nthat:

I'm just sitting here sipping my tea [emoji]9749[/emoji]️

Congrats to those who already got shipping info and good luck to us still waiting ... a lot of salty people gonna go drink beach water soon ... since the salt they had wasn't enough ...

They quiet now lmao

Back
Top Bottom