Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

don't understand why so many people are hoping for orders to get canceled. :smh:

Just bein petty or tryin to pretend they know what a retailer is gonna do. If you got a phone order in for these and got charged/email...ur 99% golden. Lots in here have done this process multiple times.

don't understand why so many people are hoping for orders to get canceled. :smh:

Reminds me of the trolling that happened in the foamposite thread when the SS pack dropped. Dudes keep saying we wasted our money because the SS foams were dropping individually citing fake sources and stuff.

Keep trying fam. Pairs pop up sporadically from cards that get declined or fail verification.
yep will do. also need a rep who doesn't shut me down after i read off the first 3 digits of the product# 
roll.gif

All i have to say is phone orders were clutch and i miss them..

especially the outlet orders 
smokin.gif

not gonna go back and forth about it lol

Last edited:
Man my Eastbay rep was lit.
She pulled the product up for me after I described it to her since the product page wouldn't load for me on the site and I couldn't get the style number (internet was tripping).
Ordered for me and we chatted about dumb stuff for a few minutes before I told her I had to go back to work :lol:

Dudes are funny , the ones saying all orders will be canceled , now they see people posting shipped from eastbay are now asking if under retail will ship lol smh

For real tho. I think both shoes are great and the quality on the Jams is out of this world compared to the last release. A comeup for both parties imo.

2016 Jams are legitimately one of the best retros Jordan Brand has EVER put out... Honestly, it should be the standard which every following retro follows (we all know it won't).

Materials, craftsmanship, and even packaging were 100% on point with those Jams... The retail price was a little high but could even be excused a bit, given the thought that went into that release.

Last edited:
There is people lookin for pairs still and I haven't heard anybody backdoor order getting cancelled. That's the POINT.

Y'all got the backdoor term all wrong.

This is a phone order ordeal
The backdoor order stuff comes from when dudes were ordering shoes from finishline by using a server IP address instead of the website to make orders therefore bypassing the wait screen finishline puts up on high traffic instances.

Back
Top Bottom