Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Man its their job, places get busy sometimes , after this release has passed im sure they will be ok. 
Yeah, sometimes they're not busy at all, so why not have them sell some product via phone order while on the clock ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I ordered these from eastbay via phone order on 3:00 pm pst yesterday. My credit card got charged but no email confirmation yet. I forgot but the rep said they was backordered and they will have the shoe shipped by tomorrow. I'm guessing shipped to their stores? Should I be worried by now if I have no confirmation yet?

What multiple stores? Think EB only has one physical location. Phone/Internet now.

Side note: contest between receiving orders before thread goes full Battle Royale.
View media item 2392129View media item 2392141

you think they might go below $500? i lowkey want a pair.
hell yea. Mens, hell no.........But GS will. There are only a couple shoes here and there that go for that much in those sizes,and even then, they`re mens shoes. There isnt 1 gradeschool shoe under a size 6.5 thats worth more than $500. Ebay auctions are around $600-$700, after fees, they`re only getting a little over $500 already. its bound to happen.

you think they might go below $500? i lowkey want a pair.
hell yea. Mens, hell no.........But GS will. There are only a couple shoes here and there that go for that much in those sizes,and even then, they`re mens shoes. There isnt 1 gradeschool shoe under a size 6.5 thats worth more than $500. Ebay auctions are around $600-$700, after fees, they`re only getting a little over $500 already. its bound to happen.
dang im a size 11!

I placed my phone order yesterday at 2:30 PM EST.  Received email confirmation by 5:18 PM.  Checked bank this morning and was charged.  Looking good to get my double up!   They did hit me for shipping.

Chase sent me a heavy *** sapphire card way back with the chips. Didn't know and my mind was blown when I went to Spain and every store had wireless registers and transport machines.

Hong Kong is the best with the octopus card. One card works for everything. You can keep refilling it with cash so no need for a bank account.

We stay behind

Yeah, sometimes they're not busy at all, so why not have them sell some product via phone order while on the clock ? :nerd:  

Because companies staff and hire according to work flow.

A company isn't going to hire 10, 20, 50 extra people on a maybe, because you're paying ten extra peoples salaries and benefits. Because a bunch of kids on the internet might decide to call in today. So when it happens it ties up regular customers. Like I was saying what if your order was messed up or you just wanted to check on the status and had to wait two hours for assistance? Do you think you will continue using that company?

Call flow is determined based on previous history.

And Spain is the less "electronic" country i the UE, if you go to Poland man they don't even use cash anymore 

Because companies staff and hire according to work flow.

A company isn't going to hire 10, 20, 50 extra people on a maybe, because you're paying ten extra peoples salaries and benefits. Because a bunch of kids on the internet might decide to call in today. So when it happens it ties up regular customers. Like I was saying what if your order was messed up or you just wanted to check on the status and had to wait two hours for assistance? Do you think you will continue using that company?

Call flow is determined based on previous history.
man the customer chat is not busy or a long wait. They can send an email. This doesnt happen that offen so how big of an impact is it really having.

Chase sent me a heavy *** sapphire card way back with the chips. Didn't know and my mind was blown when I went to Spain and every store had wireless registers and transport machines.

Hong Kong is the best with the octopus card. One card works for everything. You can keep refilling it with cash so no need for a bank account.

We stay behind
Exactly. We have the Oyster card which is similar, saves you from having to carry cash around.

I have my finishline tracking, but haven't seen it move beyond initiation...anyone seen their's move?

We stay behind
Yup and Japan has those cards too. The one I had was the Penguin card in Tokyo/Osaka. 

Back
Top Bottom