Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

wait a few days when people start to get their shipments in from launchday online orders. alot of them will hit the market (goat/stockx/ebay/fb groups) and the going price will drop a good amount. based on banned/bt/top3 releases, its pretty much expected that the prices will get to about $230-245, then slowly rise back up after a month or so.
Was thinking the same thing. Let's hope it's true, wouldn't mind doubling up if the price gets down to 230. Cheers. 

What order does the status come in? 

What's after "In Process" and "Status:  1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP"

From yesterday's order or release?
Ordered yesterday at around 12:45 pm pst

Pictures?

It ain't that serious bruh. He's part of the 1% you said wouldn't get cancelled :lol:

How isn't it, people troll all the time :lol:
Like you trolled us with your made up statistics?

What order does the status come in? 

What's after "In Process" and "Status: 1 UNIT(S) READY TO SHIP"
Shipped

So the best advice for copping via resell at the moment is to just wait a couple days for everyone's online orders to come in?

All I'm seeing are a bunch of $300 listings...

@
So the best advice for copping via resell at the moment is to just wait a couple days for everyone's online orders to come in?

If youve never ordered from stockx they offer a $25 discount on your first order. pairs are going for about 270-275 in the 10-12 sz range. plus its $14 to ship. Not retail but its an option.

Good stuff my man and congrats.
My order says released to ship so I'm thinking I'll get info from UPS sometime today.
My actual order hasn't processed, but i haven't bought anything else from EB. My pair is coming from FTL by the looks of the email. Check your spam folders maybe

Just wait until the online pairs come in a week or so. Prices should go down.

Good stuff my man and congrats.
My order says released to ship so I'm thinking I'll get info from UPS sometime today.
My actual order hasn't processed, but i haven't bought anything else from EB. My pair is coming from FTL by the looks of the email. Check your spam folders maybe

Naw I know the process. You get a shipping email from the carrier then a shipping email from Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction a day later.

Just wait until the online pairs come in a week or so. Prices should go down.

Dont sleep too long tho. Those pairs will dry up fast then people begin sitting on these.

Pictures?
Pictures of the shipping email or what? No trolling over here. I know too many of us missed out and wouldn't do that after so many of us pulled through yesterday (eventhough i still believe alot will get cancelled)

just got through on Eastbay (after getting curved by FTL lol)... you dudes are the greatest
nthat.gif

Double up complete

checked MyUPS and I see a new order from Footlocker / surepost. I think maybe its the Royals? Ordered on eastbay yesterday at 6pm pst via phone order

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom