Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Honest;y I think it was resellers and posers hoping orders were canceled, I doubt anyone's really salty unless they couldn't get a pair themselves or scared they can't resell their pair for a higher profit.

IF ITS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE....

[emoji]128584[/emoji]
i honestly dont think the rep actually told him that straight up. dude was most likely projecting his own feelings cause he got shut down. it aint too good to be true if you up on your game and know what the heck youre talking about and getting into
laugh.gif

trying to call me immature but he the one going around calling people "saltshaker" and letting reps finesse him
roll.gif

Man what time did you guys order? I ordered 1pm pst and still havent received any shipping info.. getting worried :frown:

Honest;y I think it was resellers and posers hoping orders were canceled, I doubt anyone's really salty unless they couldn't get a pair themselves or scared they can't resell their pair for a higher profit.

Plenty will be made off these shoes if theyre just held on to for a few months.

Congrats to those that got shipping though hope we all get our orders in, unless you copped to resell then i hope yours gets cancelled or lost.

I'd only be salty if resellers got their hands on more, to rip of the real fans. I was salty when I missed out on Breds last year, so was glad to end up with a pair of these, even though I don't want/care for this particular CW. I'll end up selling mine, to help me offset the cost of the ones I want. I know they are not going to be ever worth less compared to retail. If anybody wanted these as bad as I wanted the Breds last years and got a pair, awesome. And wear them proudly.

Plenty will be made off these shoes if theyre just held on to for a few months.
Yeah but most of these resellers are balling on a budget :lol: they need that quick sale.

Back
Top Bottom