Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

its only 12pm ET. the shipping emails r slowly going out. give it until tonight or maybe even tomorrow?
Yeah i know, i was just anxious cause saturday was a huge fail. I mean i should be more patient considering i order from supreme alot and im assuming alot of people know how they are in regards to that topic

Man what time did you guys order? I ordered 1pm pst and still havent received any shipping info.. getting worried :frown:

its only 12pm ET. the shipping emails r slowly going out. give it until tonight or maybe even tomorrow?

Yeah i havent gotten tracking on either of my pairs from Saturday. I will tho. Nobodys package is moving theyre just getting ups labels slapped on em. Eastbay works in no specific order. None of these companies do.

Probably getting cancelled... 
Thanks for the support
laugh.gif
just saying...expect the worst

Yeah i havent gotten tracking on either of my pairs from Saturday. I will tho. Nobodys package is moving theyre just getting ups labels slapped on em. Eastbay works in no specific order. None of these companies do.
Yeah just by seeing that one guy ordered at 6pm then the other at 11:30. It really is just random.

Royals from Nike just arrived and The Kobe 11 MC id i made like 2 weeks ago. Got that MC id for like $120 after ebates. Now waiting on my other 3 royals

*Update: Just got Shipping Confirmation.

I placed my phone order yesterday at 2:30 PM EST.  Received email confirmation by 5:18 PM.  Checked bank this morning and was charged.  Looking good to get my double up!   They did hit me for shipping.

​funny I was thinking of trading my jams for royals if I struck out thank God I didn't =] lol cant believe someone bit on that
I got offered royals for my top 3's.  I already have 2 pairs of the royals but still thinking about it.  Wish they were chi's lol.

Back
Top Bottom