Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just called all the shiekh stores in houston and everystore is still denying receiving them and releasing them this has backdoor action written all over it smdh... Guess I will be poppin up everywhere tomorrow after seein those official pics I cant miss!!!

I got offered a preorder pair in my size for $550 today, not sure if I should be offended or take dude up on his offer.
I'd take if you can secure more pairs, value gonna go up after release

Last edited:
Just called all the shiekh stores in houston and everystore is still denying receiving them and releasing them this has backdoor action written all over it smdh... Guess I will be poppin up everywhere tomorrow after seein those official pics I cant miss!!!
if anything shiekh galleria and shiekh sharpstown will get them...if it's just one it will be the galleria...for some reason shiekh sharpstown is the number 2 shiekh just like northline is the number 3 house of hoops....strange...

All this shady backdoor business  at these small stores, makes me wish more foot actions, FNLs, Eastbay, and champs were getting these.

Last edited:
if anything shiekh galleria and shiekh sharpstown will get them...if it's just one it will be the galleria...for some reason shiekh sharpstown is the number 2 shiekh just like northline is the number 3 house of hoops....strange...

Yeah u maybe right sharpstown has their phone off the hook....

keep going back and forth about NikeNYC....if it's a modified raffle then I have to contend with the tri-state area BUT if its FCFS doubt the Philly kids, south jers peeps, or the conneticut folks will come through .

Looks like I struck out at HOH Beverly Center. Friend of mine texted me told me he got a call about an hour ago. 

Back
Top Bottom