Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'm thinking Shiekh's is with holding their release info til after their stores close today. Less calls their stores have to answer. 

Shiekh has a little less than 300 pairs TOTAL. The stores can't tell you anything because corporate hasn't released/shipped them.

((MY SOURCE IS CREDITABLE))

Hope that helps NT Fam :\

Last edited:
for yall ATL heads...lenox mall security said their gates are closed until 9:30AM...is that a bunch of nonsense or do they really not let anyone in the parking lots before then? and if they do keep em locked up until then, is there anywhere nearby to chill out and wait?

Shiekh has a little less than 300 pairs TOTAL. The stores can't tell you anything because corporate hasn't released/shipped them.

((MY SOURCE IS CREDITABLE))

Hope that helps NT Fam
ohwell.gif
according to the glendale rep that i spoke to, they will get their shipments tomorrow. 

Man yall make me sick. I want a pair badly.

Screw it, gonna hit some Mr Alan's tomorrow for a ticket at each. Doubt I but but whatever. Gonna be like $50 in gas so SMH

called all but the pearland city gear in houston and only the one on mesa said fcfs...the others act like they not getting them...lol

i have a city gear within walking distance and they are on that list too...manager up there is so crooked...called up there and she picks up the phone, she says she wont know until friday...i didnt tell her about the list online...pretty sure she already knows she's getting them of course...

I enetered raffle for Yeezys at city gear pearland. They said no 1's when i was there. Have you ever camped at any local city gears?

If Niketown does a in-store then it's a Thursday hit up - Niketown, Roosevelt Field, 21Mercer. jimmy Jazz sometimes do a wed/Thursday raffle (125th store I would hit up first as they usually get 'limited' drops)....otherwise you're SOL.
Roosevelt field ended yesterday.

for yall ATL heads...lenox mall security said their gates are closed until 9:30AM...is that a bunch of nonsense or do they really not let anyone in the parking lots before then? and if they do keep em locked up until then, is there anywhere nearby to chill out and wait?
i will say this the starbucks there on site opens at 9 so take that for what it means

I enetered raffle for Yeezys at city gear pearland. They said no 1's when i was there. Have you ever camped at any local city gears?
no sir and i wont for these...i will not be told the shipment hasnt come yet once the store opens saturday morning....i will be elsewhere...

Back
Top Bottom