Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Just got the call from Flight 23. So far that makes it Frags, DSM, Chicago, SBB all retail!
must be nice,  I was able to cop none of those.....and I refuse to pay resell lol.  Did cop Shadows, Bred's, Black/Whites, and Black toes for retail tho lol

Last edited:
Hope we all cop at least 1 pair. I'm so nervous about my pre-order, but I'm gonna back that up by trying to order on Nike UK and Footlocker US. 

If I don't get anything, looks like I'll be painting another pair of Lasers into "Fragment Backboards"

I hated Calvin with a passion after he popped those innocent females execution style had me heated af.....karma is a bihh huh Kermmy

Those "Backboard Fragments" look better than both, the actual Fragments and Shattered Backboards.

this shoe situation is getting out of hand. Pretty soon you're going to have dudes paying for raffle spots. like 20 bucks just for a chance to get the shoes.

that being said I think the high quality, limited nature, and insane pre-sale prices are going to drive these way up having folks pay way more than they normally would for a pair of kicks on the aftermarket.
not gonna be surprised if i see em going for a rack. Not saying they will- i jus wont be surprised if they do.

waiting for that call.  i asked two employees at HOH what time they generally call, both said completely different answers. 

Hey guys some help would be appreciated. Reps will follow
happy.gif

Would tomorrow THURSDAY , JUNE 25TH be too late to get into any raffles in the NYC area?

waiting for that call.  i asked two employees at HOH what time they generally call, both said completely different answers. 
That's standard operating procedure, for the most part. 

Then again, there is a reason why they work in sneaker stores, don't care who is offended by this comment. 

Back
Top Bottom